Why Do Hoogars Get Pregnant?

Oh goody!

Another poster who 'measures' a woman's worth by being toned and tight and and devalues her based on her motherly 'wear and tear'.

Refreshing, timely, and JUST what we need more of to add brevity and sensual fun to co-ed!

OP, I have no friggin idea what your motive in asking such an obtuse question.

I find these questions to be 'game playing' and attention-seeking in nature.

My answer. Being an provider does not define a woman nor her value/dreams/goals/past/etc. Some have a hard time grasping that a hoogar is a real person. That says more about the 'some' than it does about the woman.

I was and am a million things outside of this world.

I was a provider when I got into a relationship w/ a hobbyist (we both quit), we married, and (eek! he had pity on me even tho' I had a mommy- body!) we had a baby! Pretty simple.

I just realized the real reason I dislike the OP's question. I can't stand 'Why' questions.
They are a waste of time - no matter who you are. They have no point and who cares 'why' something happened.

But, why?? (insert whiney voice)

As always...a long answer...

Oh yeah...being pg meant being perpetually horny...I will have to re-read CK's post and try that.
Even tho' the baby factory is now closed and it is now a museum...please stay behind the velvet rope.
Well, it looks like CK has just about fully answered that question for all of humanity. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Lol
Oh goody!

Another poster who 'measures' a woman's worth by being toned and tight and and devalues her based on her motherly 'wear and tear'.

Refreshing, timely, and JUST what we need more of to add brevity and sensual fun to co-ed!

OP, I have no friggin idea what your motive in asking such an obtuse question.

I find these questions to be 'game playing' and attention-seeking in nature.

My answer. Being an provider does not define a woman nor her value/dreams/goals/past/etc. Some have a hard time grasping that a hoogar is a real person. That says more about the 'some' than it does about the woman.

I was and am a million things outside of this world.

I was a provider when I got into a relationship w/ a hobbyist (we both quit), we married, and (eek! he had pity on me even tho' I had a mommy- body!) we had a baby! Pretty simple.

I just realized the real reason I dislike the OP's question. I can't stand 'Why' questions.
They are a waste of time - no matter who you are. They have no point and who cares 'why' something happened.

But, why?? (insert whiney voice)

As always...a long answer...

Oh yeah...being pg meant being perpetually horny...I will have to re-read CK's post and try that.
Even tho' the baby factory is now closed and it is now a museum...please stay behind the velvet rope. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Aphrodite I bet you were super fine in your prime.

Hope the marriage is still going strong.
Nevermind her prime...Aphrodite is super fine NOW.

I'll bet she was hell on heels "in her prime", cowboy.
Nevermind her prime...Aphrodite is super fine NOW.

I'll bet she was hell on heels "in her prime", cowboy. Originally Posted by The Allnighter
She's definitely a hotty now, but Nonetheless, I agree that her hotness was prolly hotter in her prime....potatoe-po-ta-toe
Aphrodite I bet you were super fine in your prime. Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Dude, I have news for you. Aphrodite can hobby circles around most 20-year old spinners you might find.

Never wondered why they get pregnant, but as someone with a huge Preggo fetish I'm dang sure glad that they do.
I'm assuming you're referring to providers who get pregnant through the hobby.
Otherwise the question is about as ignorant as asking why any model, actress or athlete would get pregnant. They all make a living with their appearance.

Why do unwed providers get pregnant in the hobby?

What provider doesn't want to get pregnant?

Just the thought of morning sickness and uncontrolled farts while carrying an unknown daddy baby for nine months.
All this so that they can either go through the guilt of abortion, the emotional torment of giving it up for adoption or take on the responsibility of making ends meet for two people as a provider.

Dumb question. Who wouldn't want that? You're talking about hitting the jackpot right there.
Dude, I have news for you. Aphrodite can hobby circles around most 20-year old spinners you might find.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy
No doubt BB.
I'm assuming you're referring to providers who get pregnant through the hobby.
Otherwise the question is about as ignorant as asking why any model, actress or athlete would get pregnant. They all make a living with their appearance.

Why do unwed providers get pregnant in the hobby?

What provider doesn't want to get pregnant?

Just the thought of morning sickness and uncontrolled farts while carrying an unknown daddy baby for nine months.
All this so that they can either go through the guilt of abortion, the emotional torment of giving it up for adoption or take on the responsibility of making ends meet for two people as a provider.

Dumb question. Who wouldn't want that? You're talking about hitting the jackpot right there. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Roger that WIHH.
Is the question "Why do they get pregnant" or are you actually asking "Why do they hobby while pregnant?" Does either question really matter? I'm sure if I were to ask you "Why do you hobby" then you could spit out a pretty basic response, so maybe you ought to ask a pregnant provider why she got pregnant. The answer might surprise you.
Even tho' the baby factory is now closed and it is now a museum...please stay behind the velvet rope. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
TFF A.
����
to OP: Because they ovulate?
I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN PREGNANT !!! I HAVE HAD ZERO ABORTIONS !!! I AM CONSISTENT WITH CONDOMS !!! I DO NOT WANT DISEASES OR BABIES !!!
Closed per OP request

sixx