Hmmm ASS vs BOOBS!

I like them both! But have to say I love boobs! Love to play with them!
I used to be boob guy. Butt, now I have swung to the ass side. A big pair of hard,unresponsive man-mades isn't as sexy as the feel of nice ass.
Ass it is, hands down!
Not picking on a lady with a size 32 chest but

Enhanced boobs will get you farther ahead in life.

8-10 years ago a extremely attractive Dallas mixed California native lady asked the Dallas Hobbyists if she should get Enhanced Boobs or stay with her naturals ?

Well she stayed with her all naturals but in my honest opinion she should have bought herself an expensive $ 5000. to $ 7000. set of enhancements nd her business would have tripled. She already has a lean toned body, a expensive set of saline boobs would make the difference between $ 250. - $ 300. hr VS $ 350. - $ 400. hr. today.

Ask the ladies who bought the $ 3000. - $ 3500. boob job from the Oklahoma City Plastic surgeon who is now out of business. Anastasia is one of those ladies.
tight ass first with perky handfuls
I've been called an ass so many times in my life I guess that makes me an ass man, Nothing in the world like a firm, toned ass. I get a woody just thinking about giving a firm (female) ass a great massage. Don't get me wrong I still love natural boobies but in a this or that scenario I gotta go with a great gluteus.
.... the ass is the barometer of the body.. feel free to use that quote, I made it up Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And my cock is the thermometer of my body. And I'm more than happy to take any hottt ladies' temperature...in any of the three holes of her choosing.

Yep...I made that one up, too, CT
"The angle of dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat and inversely proportional to the mass of the ass."

So sayeth my HS chemistry teacher.
Boobs!

I thought about it a bit and there are some pictures of fantastic asses out there.....but in person, I gotta go with boobs. I love to touch them and kiss them and I loooove big nipples. Nothing like a big-chested woman riding me while her boobs are in my face.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2016, 10:46 AM
I use to be more into big asses when I was younger BUT huge breast always get my attention first, BUT I still love big asses still....i'm just a confused individual

51% big breast

49% big asses

100% spinner with big natural breast
My avatar tells it all........
ASS! Its a a pair and soft as the boobs.
The Butt hands down so much you can do.
I LUV when a gent oils my butt down and massages it!!