I would like to know why some of the ladies/providers don't see afro American men

In the RW I've heard tons of white guys say that they'd never be with a woman who's been with a black guy, and a lot of times white girls who like black guys are looked at as being lower class unless they're with an athlete or something, then they're gold diggers lol. I don't think it's necessarily always the preference of the lady, but like someone else said, more for marketing purposes.
How about you ask the lady directly in pm, instead of her blasting her business on open board. Just a thought Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Why? It’s a matter of public concern.

New website, new laws, same bullshit...
How many times this question is going to be asked and answered? Originally Posted by needingmilking
How about until it doesn’t have to be asked anymore?
annotated.
There is no right answer for this question and a bazillion threads on it as well.

I've seen plenty of NBA women and no I dont stalk them or any crazy shit like that...I just simply ask. They so no, i just move the fuck on.

For ladies I have seen I have gotten the following excuses:

It will hurt my business with white clients... blaming it on the racism of others
My friends who got me started said not to... blaming it on the racism of others
The "all black guys have big dicks" myth... ethnic stereo typing
We are too "thuggish" or not hygienic... ethnic stereo typing and racism
They had a bad experience... overr generalization from specific case or ethnic stereotyping
Believe it or not but some ladies have just never been with someone outside their race... probably ethnic stereo typing or racism, but conceivably lack of opportunity
Oh there is always the "we are pimps" or are "dangerous" excuses. ethnic stereo typing and racism

End of the day it's their choice but I know some ladies just put it on their ads because another hobbyist/manager basically said so.

Like I said it never hurts to ask..most ladies dont give a shit, some just may tell you not to review them. Doesn't bother me, if I see something I want, I'm gonna go after it. Originally Posted by txboi817
I guess being a mature provider, I look at things differently. In my opinion this is my business and in business you treat people the way you want to be treated. I turn no client's away, I enjoy the company of a gentleman. If there are clients who don't want to see me because I love AA gentleman than that is their decision. I love to have fun and enjoy pleasuring men regardless of race, age or anything else. I'm not looking to be bashed about my opinion, I just want to be respected like everyone else. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it all!!! Originally Posted by JennaVee
Very well said. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
It's never been a "color" thing for me, but an appreciation/respect issue for the way I handle my busines. Like Jenna stated, I treat others the way I wish to be treated.

However, why do some of you care who a lady wants to see or not? You do not see multiple rants from ladies asking you gents why some of you prefer certain types of women above others. We accept that some prefer super young, thin, spinner, chubby, BBW, short, tall, Caucasion, AA, Latina, Asian, blonde, redhead, dark hair, bare, full bush, manmades only, natural boobs, tatts, no tatts....the list is endless. Point being, who cares? There are ladies here willing to see you and men here willing to pay to be seen. There is someone for everyone. Go find them. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Be Respectful & Professional.. all I need

but for sure how many times does this have to be talked about ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
In the RW I've heard tons of white guys say that they'd never be with a woman who's been with a black guy, and a lot of times white girls who like black guys are looked at as being lower class unless they're with an athlete or something, then they're gold diggers lol. I don't think it's necessarily always the preference of the lady, but like someone else said, more for marketing purposes. Originally Posted by Tera Paris

Thanck you lovely ladies for your reasoned responses.
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism.

Now, if Smelly Guy goes a takes a good, hot shower, brushes his teeth, shaves, and gets all duded up for you, you'll [most likely] see him, right?? Is this fair to say?

But Black Guy can't shower hard enough for a racist provider to see him.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Now do not be hating on the multitudes of women who will not see you. Is it all of their fault they refuse to see a full on short bus window licker? Of course not ...

Now go to the nearest corner and get back to bumping your head.
Hmm.. I feel odd, because I love AA ladies with AA titties, LOL..

anyone remember that ad from around 3 years ago, on Backpage, a black girl who specifically said "no white guys"? I had forgotten about it until this thread, but it was so rare that everyone was talking about it in Men's Lounge.

I called her up to ask why, out of curiosity. she responded with an almost melancholy tone that she had a "bad experience before".

my inquiry wasn't scientific enough to extend the topic to "has your black clientele increased due to this particular stance?"
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You call it racism, others may call it statistics.

If you can't stand the smell of curry, are you going to keep going and going and going to find the illusive Indian owned convenient store that isn't over powered with the smell just to prove a point that you aren't racist against Indians?

Of course not. You're going to say "fuck these mother fuckers. 9 out of 10 of these joints smell like shit!" And you will pass every Indian owned joint up and go to QT where you know you don't have to worry about it like the rest of us normal folk.

Knock the chip off your shoulder and man up. You aren't any different then the rest of us.

If you can't stand the smell of curry, are you going to keep going and going and going to find the illusive Indian owned convenient store that isn't over powered with the smell just to prove a point that you aren't racist against Indians?

Of course not. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
of course not. how stupid would that be? but I do visit Vietnamese grocery stores regularly, and every one has raw fish and meat in the back that overpowers your senses from a distance of 30 feet.

but that is my people, so I put up with it.. I'm damn sure not going to for your people
Let me help you refine your point a bit there, Billy. If I ate curry, which I don't, but if I did, and one establishment that I went to cooked it very deliciously, I would go back there. If Establishment B cooked curry, but it was terrible, I would not go back there.

If Establishment B improved its curry, started getting good reviews from food critics, I'd be inclined to give it another shot. What I would NOT do is make the assumption that all curry establishments are bad based on one instance, nor would I say that any curry Establishment is bad that I've not gone to myself.
If I refuse to eat curry made by Mexicans, and Mexicans ONLY, that would be racist.

There's NO WAY to cover up racism with a ridiculous analogy. The fact is, excluding someone, ANYONE, solely based on race, IS FUCKING RACISM.
Fuck, dude.

They're saying 'I fiuck guys who aren't black'. They're saying, 'I would fuck you, but you're black, so...'

What else is there, besides racism??

Who are you trying to convince otherwise.
For a provider to limit her client list to a certain race only is only limiting herself the cash she is searching for. I guess all money aint good money in those providers eyes. I for one like clients to be respectful and kind to me, and I will do the same for them. Some people are just haters or have had a bad experience and wont move on.
Kity
It’s her pussy. She does not want a “afro american” in her pussy.
Why would you want to see them is the question you should be asking yourself.
Oh, y'all are under the impression that they LOVE you, that they enjoy being with YOU, because you're not black??

Ok, whatever. Then again, you probably don't care, because you don't have to give it any thought.

Of course, some of you in here talking the most shit, are some of the same ones who call these girls anonymously to threaten or berate them if they did see black guys.

I can understand. I wouldn't want to follow a big, black dick, either. It can be a real ego crusher.
Lol..Na man. ..I just saw a provider that has a video giving a black guy a bbj and my lil man is bigger.. Lol.
There is no right answer for this question and a bazillion threads on it as well.

I've seen plenty of NBA women and no I dont stalk them or any crazy shit like that...I just simply ask. They so no, i just move the fuck on.

For ladies I have seen I have gotten the following excuses:

It will hurt my business with white clients...
My friends who got me started said not to...
The "all black guys have big dicks" myth...
We are too "thuggish" or not hygienic...
They had a bad experience...
Believe it or not but some ladies have just never been with someone outside their race...
Oh there is always the "we are pimps" or are "dangerous" excuses.

End of the day it's their choice but I know some ladies just put it on their ads because another hobbyist/manager basically said so.

Like I said it never hurts to ask..most ladies dont give a shit, some just may tell you not to review them. Doesn't bother me, if I see something I want, I'm gonna go after it. Originally Posted by txboi817

+1

Most will see a BA if there over 40, due to the management thing (don't want to run into a Pimp).

I seen independents providers run down the street to get away from management who rode 4 in a car. They would get in there face and try to scare them into working for them, not something U want to see happening.

Hell, Watched from afar. Late 90s SW parking lot management Encounter collections at dance hall on HH, The SW's would drive up and step in a van for 5mins.then out dancing around the van with others. Then the SW gets back into her car and go. Others as in other SW and Management while the main man watched from his pimped out SUV.