Anyone watching the debates on Fox News?

You call that shit last night a debate!

That was a Q&A session where the moderators tried to feel good about themselves. Originally Posted by WTF
i tend to agree with you..it was a moderator gotcha preen
There was a lot of spin by the candidates. For example Dodd/Frank did not wipe out 40% of the small banks.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ion/ar-BBltMVI
I watched most of it. Clown show starting with the absurd FOX "News" talking heads hosting the event. Trump further confirms his status as front-running buffoon. Jeb looking like he was embarrassed to be a part of it and he needs a handler to tell him his glasses sit on his face crooked. Cruz looked like an oily lizard that just slithered out from under a rock. Carson seems like a nice enough guy but completely out of place. And, so on. Overall, I thought it was ridiculous spectacle.

I also thought the only ones out of the lot that came across as serious and actually ready to talk in some specifics rather than slogans were Rubio and Walker. I thought Walker won it. Rubio needs to slow down and not talk so fast. Obviously way early but I think a Walker/Rubio ticket would be formidable. Young, energetic, Rubio would have a lot of appeal to the Hispanic voters. I think any GOP ticket with Trump at the top is doomed. And, I just don't think Jeb's heart is in it. He looked pretty unhappy up there.

It's also clear that the FOX news tools have been passed the word to get rid of Trump. They were all over him. Originally Posted by timpage
Yep Walker and Rubio did the best. Carson's closing statement was epic. I think Trump's ratings will begin to fall and rightly so. In October you'll have a chance to critique the Democratic candidates. I'll predict now that Hillary Clinton will be jumping through hoops trying to validate herself through all her past deception. O'Malley and Webb are the only two worth rallying around.

Jim
Trump said all government employees are stupid, guess that did not cover elected officials, as no one said shit about it.
Trump said all government employees are stupid, .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How can someone be called "stupid" who has wormed their way into a position in which they do little to nothing for a regular wage with built in raises, and sometimes bonuses, with health care and a retirement program if they manage not to die of boredom before they reach retirement age at 50 to live off the government tit for the next 25-30 years while holding down another do-nothing job.
So they are your favorites to pack your fudge down at Talleywackers woomby ? They get rough with you and "man handle" you ? Does that do it for you, to have to brutes go after your weak lying maricon y mamlon nalgas like that puto ? If they're friends of yours , they can't be too tough !! So do you let them put some " crust " on your sheets woomby ? Do they join Big Sir in giving you your daily "ropey loads" facials and bukkake party ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They're Marines and deserve respect, not that you would know anything about that. You're a disgrace to yourself.
Only you would think that was pithy. I know enough about shit(you) to determine that you don't have the faintest idea about shit(anything). Originally Posted by WombRaider
There you go "assuming" again. You're eat up with that Liberal Exceptionalism.

Or for you is it "Acceptionalism"?
How can someone be called "stupid" who has wormed their way into a position in which they do little to nothing for a regular wage with built in raises, and sometimes bonuses, with health care and a retirement program if they manage not to die of boredom before they reach retirement age at 50 to live off the government tit for the next 25-30 years while holding down another do-nothing job. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You would have thought the elected officials working for the government standing with Trump would have taken umbrage to that comment lexie. No balls in that crowd?
You're eat up with that Liberal Exceptionalism.

Or for you is it "Acceptionalism"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you're eat up with the Idiotville "Run and Hide" Shuffle!

Or for you is it "scaredshitlessism"?

BTW, Jeb answered the question ... why can't you?

Why are you skeered?
So they are your favorites to pack your fudge down at Talleywackers woomby ? They get rough with you and "man handle" you ? Does that do it for you, to have to brutes go after your weak lying maricon y mamlon nalgas like that puto ? If they're friends of yours , they can't be too tough !! So do you let them put some " crust " on your sheets woomby ? Do they join Big Sir in giving you your daily "ropey loads" facials and bukkake party ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So a Lady starts this thread and most folks stay within some type of social boundary. You on the other hand go off on the same rant you do about ten times a day that has no point besides insulting the OP and making you look like a child. I know Elizabeth and I know she can stand up for herself but I can not just sit by and watch you be so disrespectful.
Us guys here get what we get, but you owe her an apology.

Maybe you should make it your tagline and save yourself the typing.
I watched the debates for a little while until I decided it was more entertaining to log into eccie to re-read the independant provider reviews again for the third or fourth time.
So a Lady starts this thread and most folks stay within some type of social boundary. You on the other hand go off on the same rant you do about ten times a day that has no point besides insulting the OP and making you look like a child. I know Elizabeth and I know she can stand up for herself but I can not just sit by and watch you be so disrespectful.

Maybe you should make it your tagline and save yourself the typing. Originally Posted by slingblade
He's an absolute disgrace. He's a retrograde retard who cannot articulate anything more than what you see here. Sad, really. He's obviously harboring some sort of homoerotic fantasy regarding gloryholes. He exhibits psychopathic behavior.

Maybe you should make it your tagline and save yourself the typing. Originally Posted by slingblade
Well WK, if THE LADY feels in anyway insulted , SHE can address me. As to my response to one of your fellow lying liberals, I don't think I've given up MY first amendment right to you or anyone else.... No, now that I've checked, I HAVEN'T. So go down to Talleywackers for your free BJ from woomby. He'll give you one for your post to me and defending his lying ass.
Rey is the typical angry Republicunt. . . he thinks that by bravely talking shit on the internet it will make up for him being a cunt. . . Sadly, it does not work and only makes his queefs louder.
Utter nonsense.