New Pics from the Bathtub OR: How Have I Not Been Electrocuted?

Which dancing video? I dance in all of them. Poorly, I might add. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
https://www.projectmaenad.com/links/5851750981
https://www.projectmaenad.com/links/5851750981 Originally Posted by Windinhishair

I am going to take this moment to gently suggest that most women look somewhat different when in pajamas, versus when they are naked. The video and pics were taken within days of each other, and I do not believe I am any sort of pod person replacement for the original Bianca, so I'm not really sure what else I can say.

You're welcome to meet me at a social event to verify my corporeal status.

PS- yes, I sleep in that. I'm wearing it RIGHT. NOW.
Whatever your a cutie..I think your super sexy an NOT a bbw you are well build. And very pretty.
HOT ass baby!!
Whatever your a cutie..I think your super sexy an NOT a bbw you are well build. And very pretty. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
HOT ass baby!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you both!
just for the hell of it
perfect....
You guys like this kind of stuff, right?! Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Fucking A!

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
I could never tire of looking at Bianca's pics
Beautiful pictures, miss. Thank you for posting them.
  • Loxly
  • 11-26-2015, 10:48 PM
Nice updates! I still need to have you out for that game of checkers.
Awesome pics
shouldn't have been buried
I am going to take this moment to gently suggest that most women look somewhat different when in pajamas, versus when they are naked. The video and pics were taken within days of each other, and I do not believe I am any sort of pod person replacement for the original Bianca, so I'm not really sure what else I can say.

You're welcome to meet me at a social event to verify my corporeal status.

PS- yes, I sleep in that. I'm wearing it RIGHT. NOW. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
I would love to see you at a social in your birthday suit!