Ladies: What scent do you like on a man?

• DMike
  • 08-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Fresh out the shower soap and water smell does it for me but I'm a simple girl Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
have to agree...ladies usually ask me more about the deodorant than when i use cologne
The fall holiday season is just around the corner with tailgating, cook-outs, open house/cocktail parties and other social gatherings all coming up.

Ladies: What scent do you like on a man today? I'm always getting "Old Spice" products . . .what should I ask for instead this year? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Technically Frisson Verbena by L'Occitane is listed under women's I think it has a nice unisex scent, Armani Code by Armani, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (for men), Guilty Black (for men) by Gucci, damn near anything by Hugo Boss ('Bottled Night' or 'Boss No. 1' or 'Hugo' are great starter picks imo). etc
I've been using Axe, love the scents.
A man who smells good is a huge turn-on.

My favorites have mostly been mentioned already.

Spicebomb - Viktor & Rolf
212 Sexy Man - Carolina Herrera
Le Male - Jean Paul Gaultier (plus the bottle makes me giggle)
What about Issey Miyake?
*thumbs up for Issey Miyake too*
When I saw my ATF last week she commented " Wow! You sure smell good. What do you have on"? I answered " I have a hard-on, but I didn't know you could smell it." That's what I usually try to have on! lol
The fall holiday season is just around the corner with tailgating, cook-outs, open house/cocktail parties and other social gatherings all coming up.

Ladies: What scent do you like on a man today? I'm always getting "Old Spice" products . . .what should I ask for instead this year? Originally Posted by ICU 812
One of my old favorites is "English Leather". . .mmm. ..smells like a man!
Attached Images File Type: jpg _MG_1630_ok1_resize (1).jpg (185.1 KB, 176 views)
Lagerfeld makes my panties fall off faster than tequila! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Thanks for the input, Babe. I'll slather on some tequila -- per ounce, it costs less!

Natural pheromones. I really don't care for cologne on men and I can't stand smelling it on myself afterward. I will lounge around and bask in the scent of our mingled sweat and pheromones after a visitor leaves, but if I can smell cologne on myself I can't get to the shower fast enough. (yeah, I'm weird) Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
I must be weird too because I agree! I'm not allergic to cologne but I much prefer fresh steamy sex pheremones... Yum!
Cocoa butter...
MMmm my favorite scent on a man is D&G's Light Blue

or the scent of a freshly showered man... Delicious!
Wow, no Polo fans?

Polo Black - my absolute favorite. Just a whiff and I melt into a puddle of goo

Drakkar Noir will always be a favorite too - reminds me of a guy I knew in high school that I had a crush on. He wore it every day, and every day I would walk up to him and plant my face in his chest and take a deep breath. ROFL I found out years later that he wore it every day because I did that. Fool never did work up the courage to ask me though. Geeze, I guess I needed to hit him over the head with a two X four!
Although im not a lady .I asked this question to a few myself .What i was told was Blue by chanel and i hope i spell the name right givenchy .Nothing beats some Irish Spring and a q tip in the ears though . Thats what she said !!