Guess What, I tested positive for Covid

I'm all for them drinking bleach. Don't interfere please.
Trumpists against vaccines but all in on horse pills and anti malaria drugs.

Don’t forget the bleach. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

if you say so
It’s actually pretty close to the opinion of the doctor I married. The medical community is beholden to government funding and must follow orders or go bankrupt. Many doctors are beside themselves for being forced to violate their Hippocratic oath, but most won’t admit it outside of their inner circle. Never before have doctors been hamstrung by a protocol of staying home until you can’t breath and forgoing, even outlawing, any type of early intervention.

This is why hospital wait times are unbearable, 90% of the people there would have normally been treated by their PCC and sent home. Unfortunately PCPs are also at the mercy of the government and refuse to see anyone with even the slightest chance of exposure, so people head for a hospital, mostly out of unfounded fear of a typically mild infection, and now those who actually need hospital care can’t get it in a reasonable amount of time.

The way this was, and continues to be, handled is a crime against humanity. At least 90% of the deaths could have been avoided had the whole mess not been turned into a political circus because....... orange man bad. I hope you leftys are happy. In your zeal to oust a guy who had the country running like a finely oiled machine, you’ve managed to kill millions of people.

Edit: Interesting chart above, if it’s accurate the vaxed are now dying at a higher rate than the unvaxed. So much for the “pandemic of the unvaccinated “.

Actually, reading it more closely, the entire chart is bullshit, a wild guess at best. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Thanks for confirming what seemed obvious to many about Doctors not being able to treat patients early for Covid. I could see this in the first couple months as they didn't have enough information, but later they did. I also noticed that the drug " studies " were often started later than Doctors were wanting to give Ivermectin and Hydrochloriquine . Thus the studies were designed to make the treatment options fail.
https://t.me/rrndaily/174753 Originally Posted by bambino

So no thoughts of your own? Just want to telegram us? Pathetic
We finally agree! And I want to be able to snort cocaine, pop meth, smoke weed and eat mushrooms. But those fucking psychopaths in power...amiright? Originally Posted by TechPapi

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide

Antivax terrorists against vaccines but all in on horse pills, anti malaria drugs and other ineffective therapies.

Don’t forget the bleach. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i prefer tonic water. got to get my daily fix of Quinine ...

if you say so Originally Posted by TechPapi

you took the cure so you're safe right? and yet here you are the preacherpapi pontificating your vast knowledge on a hooker board

I have never hid the fact that I am pro vaccine.

President Trump, through operation Warp Speed, gave us a reasonably affective tool to keep severe symptoms of Covid to a minimum. Granted, we all hoped that it would be as affective as many other vaccines, such as Small Pox and Polio, in eradicating the disease entirely.

But the Chinaman’s gain of function efforts gave us a bug that seems to out think us, or at least stay a step ahead.

I suppose I am gifted with an immune system that plays hard ball with this nasty bitch.

Others are less fortunate.
all the best
ECCIE Worldwide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So are you going to tattle on TP because of that? Am I one of the few people in this damn forum who refuses to ever hit the snitching RTM button? Grow up folks and get some thicker skin. It's not that serious.

Jackie I agree, I don't believe Trump handled it very well in the beginning though, but he did when he realized the severity of what was happening IMO. A little too late, but better late than never I guess. Unfortunately, he was too fucking late so fuck him.
So are you going to tattle on TP because of that? Am I one of the few people in this damn forum who refuses to ever hit the snitching RTM button? Grow up folks and get some thicker skin. It's not that serious.

Jackie I agree, I don't believe Trump handled it very well in the beginning, but he did when he realized the severity of what was happening IMO. A little too late, but better late than never I guess. Unfortunately, he was too fucking late so fuck him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

When they feel like they're looking stupid they brigade the RTM button. It's good with me. Means I'm winning.
When they feel like they're looking stupid they brigade the RTM button. It's good with me. Means I'm winning. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so

if you say so

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if you say so
... They're waving good-bye.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
To you

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

papi is just another angry trump hater who doesn't even know why he does. the media told him to. he'll get more and more frustrated no one cares what he posts. he'll continue to post angry vitriol and go the way of the rest of the angry posters.