Ok For You Ladies That Have Seen Me and Fellas That Have Met ME

Originally Posted by Wayward
I'm with you EA, you have a good rep. Do the review. =) Maybe she expected you to be wearing the bunny suit in your avatar and cut things short out of dissapointment.

Who is EA talking about? I can't figure it out. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
+1 Originally Posted by miss alyssa

Well from EA's post here...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=151755

it looks like he is talking about......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=151119

So is there going to be a review?
Since you ask.....you come across as a little high maintenance as a hobbyist....she fucked you over. Because, she got the vibe that she could....grow a mean streak....I'm just saying.
Ah. I tried to schedule with her. Glad it didn't go through. Too bad, I love me the black woman.
This particular thread is actually about me and only me lol. Now I do have a reason for posting this. It is due to a pm sent to me. Unfortunately I can't share that pm so that everyone can understand why I started this thread.

I'm not afraid to put myself out there to allow people to share how they feel about me. I believe my reputation among the providers and fellow hobbyists speaks for itself.

Will I write a review? I haven't made up my mind. I've gotten mixed answers on this.
EA.. Never met you, but you seem cool as hell to me. I know a few ladies that you've seen and they all have nothing but good things to say about you.
Since you ask.....you come across as a little high maintenance as a hobbyist....she fucked you over. Because, she got the vibe that she could....grow a mean streak....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks DH!! You made me laugh I needed that. Never thought I was high maintenance lol.

A mean streak? I think by what I did today, I may be doing just that. Mild one but it's there none the less.
EA You are not a mean person;
You was treated with no respect;
  • Dad
  • 01-02-2011, 08:26 PM
This particular thread is actually about me and only me lol. Now I do have a reason for posting this. It is due to a pm sent to me. Unfortunately I can't share that pm so that everyone can understand why I started this thread.

I'm not afraid to put myself out there to allow people to share how they feel about me. I believe my reputation among the providers and fellow hobbyists speaks for itself.

Will I write a review? I haven't made up my mind. I've gotten mixed answers on this. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, if you don't write that review soon, I will tell you how I feel about you later via pm.
Well, if you don't write that review soon, I will tell you how I feel about you later via pm. Originally Posted by Dad
LOL...well you are welcome to tell me here. After all that's what this thread is for.
Thanks DH!! You made me laugh I needed that. Never thought I was high maintenance lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I aim to please.......fuck the bitch....and not in a good way....the next one will pay a little more attention.
I'm with you EA, you have a good rep. Do the review. =) Maybe she expected you to be wearing the bunny suit in your avatar and cut things short out of dissapointment.

Originally Posted by Killersalt
This is one of those times when channeling your inner dearhunter is the correct call, I'll be happy to ghost write it for you. I have my inner dearhunter on speed dial, plus I know this Murdering Rat Bastard really well...

YEA I HEARD!! DED told me..(not that he knows first hand or anything).... Originally Posted by allofamber
I'm so glad you cleared that up Hun

EA, IMHO I think you should write the review.

Hobbyist need to know about the good and the not so good...just sayin'
YEA I HEARD!! DED told me..(not that he knows first hand or anything) ... Originally Posted by allofamber
I dunno, I heard otherwise...
  • h2h
  • 01-02-2011, 09:06 PM
SMMFH...

Its her lo$$, not yours.

Just so you complete this, do post that review...