CHUNG?

Welcome back, Chung. Good to see ya again.
  • Groot
  • 02-25-2018, 08:54 PM
thank you Gentlemen!

it is often said that anonymous Internet Boards bring out the worst in people, but many of you have turned that idea upside down.. I am heartened to read the support I have received. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
267 more bans and you'll tie Tara.
267 more bans and you'll tie Tara. Originally Posted by Groot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVbCKcvXyKg

thanks for all of your nice remarks.. I'm glad to be back.
He bribed the guards with cartel money and escaped in a laundry truck. The great escape. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Hi Tara
welcome home ,,,,,,,,,,
Nice to see you back Chung !!
  • grean
  • 02-26-2018, 10:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVbCKcvXyKg

thanks for all of your nice remarks.. I'm glad to be back. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Next time the mods pull you in that dark room, "shhh.just let it happen."
He bribed the guards with cartel money and escaped in a laundry truck. The great escape. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Hell no, we got tired of all you guys sitting in a circle crying while holding hands and/or each other's dicks listening to Air Supply Love songs.
Hell no, we got tired of all you guys sitting in a circle crying while holding hands and/or each other's dicks listening to Air Supply Love songs. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
LMFAO!!! That’s a very good one, Admiral!
Wait...what...? Chung was missing....?

Damn. Go on one tiny, little bender and look at all the stuff you miss out on .....
Hell no, we got tired of all you guys sitting in a circle crying while holding hands and/or each other's dicks listening to Air Supply Love songs. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
that was cruel punishment you metered out.

I'm not talking about the 31 day fucking ban, I'm talking about the endless loop of "I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you" warbling you subjected me to
That's Funny^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He's back ...
  • motor
  • 02-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Damn Chung, I think you got more WK than Tara......lol
  • Tnuts
  • 03-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Welcome Back Chung!