Burisma and Grassley another nothing burger

I don't know when you got started on this new "let's govern" theme, but if this was Trump, you would be all over it.

If Biden and associates are crooks, they need to be put away, just like all the other crooks. Only issue with it is everything is allegations, and how long have they been under investigation.....more than 7 years ? And nothing to show for it.
more than 7 years?

not quite that long but

thats what happens when the doj slow rolls for ya
...Only issue with it is everything is allegations, and how long have they been under investigation.....more than 7 years ? And nothing to show for it. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You might want to keep a keen eye peeled on breaking news:

Sorry for your loss Comrade...
I don't know when you got started on this new "let's govern" theme, but if this was Trump, you would be all over it.

If Biden and associates are crooks, they need to be put away, just like all the other crooks. Only issue with it is everything is allegations, and how long have they been under investigation.....more than 7 years ? And nothing to show for it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I'm talking bout both sides. You're getting the idea. Time and money spent for endless investigations for nothing. Yeah, just govern
Looks like the nothing burger is turning into a double meat hunger buster.
Looks like the nothing burger is turning into a double meat hunger buster. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
... Please, sir - I want Some More! ...

... How Delicious!

#### Salty