Anyone Seen Kelly Ann Conway Lately? Another Liar Bites The Dust!

Dude I have a doctorate in Political science and could care less about my spelling or grammar in this forum, the messages are clear! Trump must go! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The messages you send out are clear that you're a dingbat. If you're a professor, I think it is safe to assume your students are walking out the door a whole lot dumber than they were when they walked in. Stop teaching just get a job at Walmart and keep your mouth shut and leave these kids alone.

Jim
Melt down much, Jim?

Where did you do your postgrad work, btw?
That is way over their heads Jim. They cannot understand what you just wrote.

Now, if you said "sucking cock at a glory hole in the basement". They comprehend that. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Actually, that's the only way you're going to reach your fellow members of the Idiot Jihad.

... The reason we focus on this issue is that it is the biggest danger to our democracy. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
LOL, that explains why so many are messed up & confused. You're not even smart enough to know that we live in a republic and not a democracy. Get away from the kids before you screw them up more.
LOL, that explains why so many are messed up & confused. You're not even smart enough to know that we live in a republic and not a democracy. Get away from the kids before you screw them up more. Originally Posted by shambala
Just remember: StandingInShit claims to have a ...

..."DOCTORATE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE"!!!!!

Which also explains why he believes HillaryNomore won!!!!
Melt down much, Jim?

Where did you do your postgrad work, btw? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have meltdowns. You on the other hand have had one ever since Trump won. You're going to have a coronary. I wonder if you're Obamacare plan will come through. I bet it won't.

Jim
I don't have meltdowns. You on the other hand have one ever since Trump won. You're going to have a coronary. I wonder if you're Obamacare plan will come through. I bet it won't.Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Medicaid will not be affected by the NEW ADMINISTRATION.
Has anyone seen her or is the wicked witch dead? To many lies will get ya eventually!
Has anyone seen her or is the wicked witch dead? To many lies will get ya eventually! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The wicked witch had a stake driven through her heart on November 8, Stan-the-Stupid. Hildebeest ain't dead, Stan-the-Stupid, but she ain't anyone's president, Stan-the-Stupid:

Has anyone seen her or is the wicked witch dead? To (sic) many lies will get ya eventually! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yes, the lies did catch up with her, didn't they?

Things didn't turn out so well for the hildebeest, did they? So sad!
I don't have meltdowns. You on the other hand have had one ever since Trump won. You're going to have a coronary. I wonder if you're Obamacare plan will come through. I bet it won't.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Fucking illiterate.

Your ignorance is surpassed only by your utter stupidity, "Jim."

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Classic asswipe meltdown

fuck all you ignorant anti-Semitic racists.

I expect those of you who denounce Luke's anti-Semitism to denounce the other anti Semitic fucks in here as well. Not to mention the overtly racist white supremacist fucks who use this forum to spout the poisonous bile they don't have the balls tonutter in decent company.

That includes the Pissburg swine herds and the Uber racists WWE, JL, Gary and the brain damaged SLOBBRIN and Gey Rey.

If you go after Luke for being a racist sack of shit, you gotta go after them too.

BTW -- I have doubts whether some of these guys are all there.

fuck all you ignorant anti-Semitic racists.

I expect those of you who denounce Luke's anti-Semitism to denounce the other anti Semitic fucks in here as well. Not to mention the overtly racist white supremacist fucks who use this forum to spout the poisonous bile they don't have the balls tonutter in decent company.

That includes the Pissburg swine herds and the Uber racists WWE, JL, Gary and the brain damaged SLOBBRIN and Gey Rey.

If you go after Luke for being a racist sack of shit, you gotta go after them too.

BTW -- I have doubts whether some of these guys are all there.
__________________ Originally Posted by gary5912
To Many degenerates in here I agree, that's why the board is becoming more liberal, fortunately good out numbers evil.
Back to the OP ... she was busy ....

.. Was StandInShit asked to speak at the 2017 CPAC meeting?

After all ... he's a political science scholar ... and knows everything!