MAn With HIV slept with 3000 men and women

I have been checked out several times. If you don't like me or the way I think then you should take your computer and throw it out the window. I have aspergers syndrome. So yeah I think and act a bit different than everyone else. Bill gates has aspergers syndrome too. So without people like me you wouldn't be typing right now on the keyboard you are typing on. You probably wouldn't have most of our modern technology of today either.

I probably think like one. Thing is a serial killer would never admit these thoughts to anyone. They don't live in reality.

Do I think you ladies are scum? Yes I do. Originally Posted by biger
Being an Aspie doesn't warranty derogatory thoughts on a service that you often indulge in. If you think prostitutes are scum than it would be safe to assume that the patrons of said prostitutes are no better than the film on the inside on a dirty toilet. It is still very creepy, I would hate to be in the same room with someone who think such a thing.
I thought we all agreed not to try and diagnose each others psychological issues...that's like Dr. Jeckyll diagnosing Mr. Hyde...we're all fucked in the head...

As long as doofus doesn't break board rules he can say what he wants...and we can feel free to ridicule him for it...as long as we're just voicing our opinions of course...
Sweet, faking your P411 account, insulting every provider on the board, AND a religious slur all in the same post! You're on a roll dude...

Expect a few PM's soon... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That is what the fuck is up Senor' WakeUp! Too Fuckn Funny!
I am sitting here laughing my grande' size ass off.

The diseased cock the thread is speaking of is horrendous, but reality.
What's pissing people off is he did this on purpose!!
Most assholes, plead ignorance, and run around having unprotected sex and don't test, and even when they do, they don't act on results.
Believe it or not, the sex industry, is cut above the rest.
We stay educated, we stay in fear, we respect each other,
protect each other, & it's A BUSINESS!
Take away the money, they we are swingers, our risk goes up.
Take away our websites, our subculture, our risk goes up.
Definition of we & our is the same meaning both provider & client.

Just My 2cents,
Amy Oral, PhD

~Vote for WakeUP~ Next Presidential Election!
It's what this country really fuckn needs.~

P.s...
I miss yall !
I'm no doctor or anything, but isn't he risking himself as well? HIV plus gonnerhea/herpes/Hep A,B, or C could really fuck him up, no?

The people he's trying to fuck over could be doing the same to him. What if one of them had it? That's double AIDS or some shit.
Buddy you need to take a deep breath and get a whole of yourself--if you don't like providers--stay the fuck away. If you think they are scum--what does that say about you for partaking in the hobby? I myself have the highest respect for these girls--sure they're in it for the $$, but think what they have to go thru to give up their bodies and their affections to assholes like you--shame on you for saying these nasty things about them! Ladies--some of us guys--excuse me--most of us guys do respect you and appreciate what you do for a living, so don't let this obviously disturbed person get you down.
I respect all of you hooktards......you fucktards, not so much.......ijs.
  • Seedy
  • 01-13-2012, 04:22 PM
I think this fucker is Money, reincarnated......LMFAO
I could care less who he is or what he thinks, it's his opinion and he's allowed to have one.

He thinks they are scum..... I think he is scum.... Oh well....
I just lost all respect for Katelyn! Seriously... Why would you say yes for this dude? Really?
  • biger
  • 01-13-2012, 05:31 PM
No way you've got Asperger's syndrome which is a form of autism. Asperger's syndrome patients have a lack of emotion and feeling towards others; they lack empathy. What you have is not a lack of emotion, but hatred. I do think it's interesting that you find it necessary to try to excuse your hatred for fellow humans by hiding behind a medical disorder.

If you're looking for an excuse for the way you are. I would suggest you are probably a sociopath, someone who has no conscience. Or possibly you're just evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome Originally Posted by joe bloe

Thanks Doc! It's cute how you pretend to know what your talking about. Your wiki posting self.lmao

Ok dude heres the deal. First and foremost according to the DSM4 there is no such thing as a sociopath anymore. I know what your talking about though. It's called ASPD or antisocial personality disorder. I wish I had that but unfortunately according to mass amounts of testing and 3 mental health professionals I have exactly what I said I had.

Second what is it I'm suppose to be hiding from or behind? Cause despite what I have or don't have if you haven't noticed I'm not hiding anything.

Being an Aspie doesn't warranty derogatory thoughts on a service that you often indulge in. If you think prostitutes are scum than it would be safe to assume that the patrons of said prostitutes are no better than the film on the inside on a dirty toilet. It is still very creepy, I would hate to be in the same room with someone who think such a thing. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Yeah like I'm the only one who buys a product that thinks the seller of that product is a lowlife. Ever had to acquire the services of a lawyer? How many people post and talk about how they just love lawyers? What does your family think about what you do? Have you ever been in the same room as them?

I thought we all agreed not to try and diagnose each others psychological issues...that's like Dr. Jeckyll diagnosing Mr. Hyde...we're all fucked in the head...

As long as doofus doesn't break board rules he can say what he wants...and we can feel free to ridicule him for it...as long as we're just voicing our opinions of course... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Wakeup Wakeup Wakeup. Do you really insist on following me like a lost puppy to every thread I'm on? Can't you find something else to entertain yourself? Calling me a doofus yet your the one following a doofus. If we were in the same room together you would be the guy constantly under my shoes.

Buddy you need to take a deep breath and get a whole of yourself--if you don't like providers--stay the fuck away. If you think they are scum--what does that say about you for partaking in the hobby? I myself have the highest respect for these girls--sure they're in it for the $$, but think what they have to go thru to give up their bodies and their affections to assholes like you--shame on you for saying these nasty things about them! Ladies--some of us guys--excuse me--most of us guys do respect you and appreciate what you do for a living, so don't let this obviously disturbed person get you down. Originally Posted by yohollyrock

I just lost all respect for Katelyn! Seriously... Why would you say yes for this dude? Really? Originally Posted by ChickenFried81

This makes me giggle. Yeah heres some cash. Be my cum dumpster and as soon as I walk out of the room I will forget you ever existed. Now that is a respectful guy right there ladies. lmmfao

Chicken your first mistake is respecting someone who obviously doesn't respect themselves. Do we really have to show a bunch of fake respect that we really don't have to get some tail? I mean FFS aren't we already paying them?

Here's reality first and foremost you ladies should be better than this. Sorry but that's the truth. You will always be the #1 target of all very sick degenerate people in society. If it isn't some guy doing his best to spread his STD or what have you it will always be something. P411 protects you from nothing. If anything it does nothing but now put hobbyists in some danger along with you ladies. Far as STDs I'd suggest female condoms. Try and remove the risk of a hobbyist ability to tamper with the protection and such. As far as screening. Well it's an illusion of a sense of control over what you really have no control of. I've heard of long time regulars all of a sudden losing it after years. So almost no matter what this is a horrible business to be in. Do all you can to get out and stay out.
Until then like I've been saying. I plan on coming up with something better.
?Wakeup Wakeup Wakeup. Do you really insist on following me like a lost puppy to every thread I'm on? Can't you find something else to entertain yourself? Calling me a doofus yet your the one following a doofus. If we were in the same room together you would be the guy constantly under my shoes. Originally Posted by biger
What can I say...I'm drawn to stupid like a moth to a flame...can one of the multitude of mental health professionals you've seen help me with that please? It's tiring ridiculing you guys so often...
  • biger
  • 01-13-2012, 06:21 PM
What can I say...I'm drawn to stupid like a moth to a flame...can one of the multitude of mental health professionals you've seen help me with that please? It's tiring ridiculing you guys so often... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ridiculing? If that's how you define it. I call it sad and childish stalkerish with a lack of self identity. Go ahead we both know who and what you really are.
crazy guy attempting diagnosing his personal diseases ingeneously points flaws and hated of others 2 make himself feel more normal. i'm bad but ur worse n ur ugly so that makes me good n u bad. my 2 cents. ladies don't listen 2 this crazy moron n his abnormal psychology.
Katelyn... I still like you! You are still a good _____ (Person). So... When are we gonna get together?
"Jew em down"???