ISO - TV Mounting services

You can do it.
Yes, you can. Remember the story about the Little Engine that could?
Must be bed time for ya. Sleep well, precious. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy love you.
Nina seems salty about something that has nothing to do with this, maybe she'll catch you up to speed instead of assuming that you know what your talking about, you must be the new guy Originally Posted by BLM69
Smh you are literally doing the same thing. ASSUMING. you never met me before so why are you assuming I'm salty? Just because I rejected your offer doesn't make me salty at all but it does make you salty that you are still here after your offer got rejected. Once again thank you but no thank you. Go find another thread to troll. You know im not the one
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 09:12 PM
You're no challenge for me new guy, come at me with something valid.......cocky? LOL you better find a name that fits you better like cry baby, you've been throwing a fit since I called you a emotional female

Sit back and think of something really good to say this time, maybe Google something? Phone a friend, call your mama
This sounds like a simple business transaction. Offer/Acceptance or Offer/Rejection. If the offer gets rejected, for Christ sake, don't act like a fucking 5 year old because the transaction didn't go your way.

Nina, sorry to read your getting grief over this. Mounting TVs is not difficult. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
I did not expect this thread to turn out the way it did. I just asked a simple request and simply rejected an offer I was given. Idk what this dude problem is. Just weird and bothered.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 09:17 PM
I did not expect this thread to turn out the way it did. I just asked a simple request and simply rejected an offer I was given. Idk what this dude problem is. Just weird and bothered. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Don't try to make things as their not, your extra talk is why I'm here responding to you, I don't care about you not accepting my offer.
ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! Still looking before Monday
Well, sweetie pie, look at the join dates if you can read. Some of us don't have to write, what, 10,000 posts to make ourselves feel like we've got a big dick. I am feeling cocky and you, son, are no match for me. In any arena. Work on your game.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 09:27 PM
I'll just call things like they are, you came salty because I didn't want a bj from a 250lbs + hooker and you're too cheap to pay anything, then your noodle cock WK trick comes at me looking like a emotional female that makes no sense with his post.

Keep these chumps in check, I never should have offered anything to you, good luck with your search, plenty of tricks with no standards out there
Ok thanks bye now !!
Big boy games, big boy rules. Don't start running your mouth when your not even mentioned. Step into my lane and I will kick your ass out cuz I'm Feeling Cocky. Sleep tight, little sweetie pie.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 09:51 PM
Big boy games, big boy rules. Don't start running your mouth when your not even mentioned. Step into my lane and I will kick your ass out cuz I'm Feeling Cocky. Sleep tight, little sweetie pie. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
I'm shaking in my boots precious, go tap on your keyboard and make empty threats somewhere else, I knew you were a soft emotional female. What a chump LOL
Answer your PM, [STAFF edit - GM]
Damn. all of this over a Tv mounting service. SMH I guess im not going to ever get my 55" Tv off the ground and donated

not sure if this helps but found this on amazon professional services:

https://www.amazon.com/TV-Wall-Mount...5285592&sr=8-1