1/2 hour with any provider only 1 activity

oh, this is fun...I wanna play...put me in coach...put me in...

My 30 minutes would MOST DEFINITELY be spent matching wits with Kristen Keys...no touching at all...just great conversation...I've been with plenty of gorgeous women in my life...had the privilege of being married to 2...but KK is an old soul and I just love talking to her... Originally Posted by FriscoKid

What a useless fucking thread. Heff
Charles that was truly one of the most flattering things that I have read about myself. Hopefully the next time I am in Dallas we will finally get to have that cup of coffee. Let's get really wild and crazy and make it a threesome. Oh Becky! Will you come join us? Originally Posted by Ansley
Let's get really wild, and make it a five some. I will bring Edward, and you can bring the squirrel

Poor Charles, I think I may have just turned his very sweet dream into a nightmare.
daty with Nikki Tylor

Please let my break the rules and also have LoveJenna

I'm going to break them and invite all of the ladies I post pics for

including the four that posted in this thread, cuming Kristin, Dallas, Lilith and Kaci?

the more the merrier
wooohooo you bet babe..sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!!..you are an awesome guy![i will be that way late fall,ya better call me then or I will spank you...lol!!!}