dudelove is a time waster

It's always about money not time with hooktards AND time is money... :-D
Hes a newbie so after i screened him fully he came to my incall. For him to be AA i understand its hard seeing girls. He put the donation on the night stand and when i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth for fresh breath, he said he changes his mind and pucked up the money and left and did not give an explaniation why. I normally dont call people out but that was just foul. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
he should have at least left you 50.00 for the trouble..
^^^^^ That would prevent dudeLuv from defending himself in the case that:

-- she didn't match the pics

-- he could already smell a foul pussy

-- he saw her keys and realized she drove GM. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I don't see Mr. dudeluv defending himself at all here. So where is he? ljs

Dammit GS, you have to go off and mention about driving a GM didn't you?
Wait till I get my hands all over you again....
Wait till I get my hands all over you again.... Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
You know I have a "hands free" policy.

Edit: I should notify the dud that this thread exists.....if i haven't already.
I don't know how the OP operates, but I have a new room for each session as I don't see 2-3 guys per week- so the room would be INVESTMENT due to his APPOINTMENT.
He walks, he still owes.

If a caterer already spends XXX amount on YOUR party- and you cancel last minute, you best well believe you will still be getting a bill, cause the soups already been put on the stove & preparations have been made.

The reason he snatched it? Cause he knew he couldn't very well ask for it back. He knew he was wrong.

The reason he snatched it? Cause he knew he couldn't very well ask for it back. He knew he was wrong. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
yup....probably so.

If a caterer already spends XXX amount on YOUR party- and ...... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
the caterer brings hot dogs instead of ribeye,......

.......i ain't fuckin' payin'.

I don't know how the OP operates, but I have a new room for each session as I don't see 2-3 guys per week- so the room would be INVESTMENT due to his APPOINTMENT.
He walks, he still owes.
....... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Traveling girls see more than one guy in a room.

Good thing here is ..... the next guy didn't have to wait so long. I hope he was on time or early.

the caterer brings hot dogs instead of ribeye,......

.......i ain't fuckin' payin'.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So in other words.... the OP is going to have to defend her hotness by posting some selfies?

But I'm sure some hecklers will still be wanting HIS side.. or coming up with other plausible (and implausible) scenarios...
STAY TUNED for the next episode OF! ........ WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.....

Im late with responding but my pictures are accurate...ive never had a problem with anyone saying they arent.

Foul odor? The guy that wrote that review had an issue with me because i wouldnt let him finger me with dirty nails. And we had a dis agreement with other things so out of spite he wrote that review. I have seen plenty of people since then and no one had said anything about an odor..

Driving a GM...where does a car come in at?
Every one is entitled to their own opinion. but most providers do not like their room number out there and no one shows up or they come in and quickly leave. im in a very nice hotel so i dont think it was the location. theres no backlash...I dont like time wasters and most men on this board have enough respect to at least leave something for changing their mind at the last minute. i enjoy this site because there are classy and professional clients and women here. It still isnt right to come into a providers room and turn around and leave AND pick up the donation you just sat down and rudley walk out. with no explanation or at least leave something for wasting my time. I dont see how a client thinks he can pull a move like this and expect to have reliable references. Especially with it being hard for AA men to see the girls. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
No pity on anyone. I dont mind seeing AA men. All i said was i understand how hard it is for them to find a provider that will see them. And even if he left 20 bucks it wouldve been fair. I did not waste anyones time if i was prompt with replying to messages, had a clean and nice place for him to come to and agreed to vouch after we met to help him build his references. I will never have pity on anyone. As a newbie AA i feel he coulve conducted himself more professionally knowing how hard it is to find a girl who doesnt discriminate or have a race preference of who they fuck Originally Posted by sxyveronica
You keep saying that boo, it well may be for some, but definitely not for all. You know it does work the other way too, some of us have expectations, and when they're not met it's better to move on, although I'm in agreement that he should have given you something for your troubles.

• D.G.
  • 08-01-2015, 06:49 AM
Cuban Princess ? In this world of ours doesnt cuban = black puerto rican = mexican and all that anyway ? So why are you hating on your own ?
He probably took one look at that belly and bailed
He probably took one look at that belly and bailed Originally Posted by dearhunter
Could be. Or, as was posited earlier, based on that .... uhhh...peculiar handle he might could've been expecting a tranny ... one never knows these days.

At any rate it is a mis-characterization to call him a time waster, albeit time was wasted by mutt and slut alike. A genuine time waster wouldn't have bothered to show up. He showed up. He didn't like what he saw, for whatever reason. He hauled ass. Makes sense to me.

The OP did herself no favors by posting about it; might even blow back on her harder than if he'd forced himself to stand fucking something he didn't want to fuck then posted a NO review.
I don't like that you emphasized on the fact he is AA and it's hard for us to see providers. What does that have to do with what happened? A Caucasian man could have done the same thing. Would you point out that he is Caucasian in this thread if the same scenario occurred? Or would this thread even exist? You have some valid points about the situation but I think you are ignorant for those comments. Any race could have pulled what happened to you. I don't know you but I think you have a problem with AA men for you to post this with ignorant comments. So this experience makes you NBA?
The OP did herself no favors by posting about it;
....... Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
i already prebooked her next trip.

Idda gone in yesterday but I am jammed up this week.
I dont have a problem with AA men. I would have posted the same is it was a white guy. Alot of girls put they are nba and im not like that bc i feel its not fair to black men. No body is hating on a black guy. If you read my original post to begin with my problem is not with his race but that he came and walked out with money that he already placed down. Its disrespectful to pick up money after its placed down and to walk away with out leaving at least 20 bucks..so in that aspect yes it was time wasted.

There were no ignorant comments made. Some AA clients explain how hard it is for them to see girls bc of the nba policy which i think is stupid. For dudelove to be a newbie aa i feel he couldve handled the situation alot better to not be listed as a time waster