Does my asshole taste bad???????

Maybe for future reference don't kiss the lady after her tongue has been up your ass! Or at least spare the poor lady from having the dirty chicken eye taste!
  • dracr
  • 04-30-2010, 10:03 PM
This is to funny... maybe she puked a bit after licking your ass... i mean there are better things to lick.
Gee, I have never been even remotely curious about the way my ass smelled. Still not curious. I will continue to go under the assumption that it stincks. But maybe GSO3 would help?
To find out if your asshole tastes bad, you must lick your finger after touching your asshole. Not just a light touch, either...get in there and do some damage! There's only one other way to find out:
UTR you are one sick bitch!!! I love it!
Guess we know how the 'Get your head out of your ass!' phrase came about. :-)
OMG soooo funny and sick too!!!!
I say lick it and stick it. As long as it's clean for him and for her it's all good. Either you like it or you don't! As far as the op goes, try a fleet enema next time before you plan on receiving tuma. Waxing or shaving your hairy hole might get you more mileage as well. And don't forget to scrub your ass! If you take all the necessary steps then you can be sure it's not you that you taste. Hell maybe she just ate something that lingered after the mouthwash wore off.
I am literally drowning in tears of laughter. Thank you everyone who posted. Best laugh in a long time
A mother explaining to a toddler what he is eating when he first tries venison: "Go ahead honey, it's what mommy calls daddy."

Older sister: "Quick, spit it out, it's an asshole!"

Regards,
omg - lol -
lmao. I swear, if I ever play with any provider (greek, dato, fuma, fuha) and there's anything questionable, just stop. Restore hygiene. Continue playing. And never, ever any mention on these boards!

Y'all are too much. I love it.
Can I post this on YouTube? You guys are funnier than half the videos on the Internet.
No pun intended... but this was some funny shit!!!

Trooper H
I as quote from Clerks II: "Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go a$$ to mouth."
I don't think it is good to tell your friends about this.