Debt limit

Biden is so similar to Trump isn't he? LOLLOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Not even close.

Hurts having your fascist-conservative hypocrisy called out though doesn't it!?!
President Trump knew what planet he was on and preferred Big Macs to tapioca pudding.
Not even close.

Hurts having your fascist-conservative hypocrisy called out though doesn't it!?! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well, you have repeatedly defended Biden by saying Trump has done the same thing ...

So, it would seem as though you like Biden because he's a lot like Trump.

Biden has all of the bad qualities of Trump and none of the good, in my opinion.

If you think that makes me a fascist, then you're delusional.
Presijoke Trump promised to eliminate US debt and instead increased it thanks to his tax cuts for the rich.
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 11:33 AM
My - how teh DPST marxist do get 'Triggered"!
LOL
Well, you have repeatedly defended Biden by saying Trump has done the same thing ...

Wrong I have repeatedly made the point that Trump left a complete mess and have called you and your fellow fascist out for trying to blame Biden for Trump's mistakes.

So, it would seem as though you like Biden because he's a lot like Trump.

when did I say that I liked Biden. I say that he is far better than your hero. But Biden was not my first choice during the primaries

Biden has all of the bad qualities of Trump and none of the good, in my opinion.

Trump has no good qualities. He is a pathological liar, pedophile, rapist, racist, and an abrasive asshole

If you think that makes me a fascist, then you're delusional. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No You're a fascist cause you lie, make shit up, and twist what is said about anything you don't agree with.
That certainly solidifies my hypothesis that the dummkopfs who constantly throw around the Fascist label don’t have the slightest clue what the word means.
Biden is so similar to Trump isn't he? LOLLOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Hee Hee! Ye Christ! There goes me beer!

No worrys... I'll clean up me desk top and grab another!

### Salty
That certainly solidifies my hypothesis that the dummkopfs who constantly throw around the Fascist label don’t have the slightest clue what the word means. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Obviously it is you who's the clueless one. Look up fascist propaganda smart one and you will see every one of those elements. Look stuff up before you decide to embarass yourself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...s-by-night/amp
Guess McConnell has flexible principles when it comes to the debt ceiling. Or maybe it was a political stunt.

Someone suggested that.
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Obviously it is you who's the clueless one. Look up fascist propaganda smart one and you will see every one of those elements. Look stuff up before you decide to embarass yourself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...s-by-night/amp Originally Posted by Little Monster
LMFAO!! Exactly -none- of those traits has a thing to do with fascism, or any other political philosophy for that matter. They are -all- personal characteristics that could apply to any group or individual and are certainly not exclusive to fascism, the ridiculous assertions of the New Yorker notwithstanding.
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 06:41 AM
So sad - that DPST brain-washed minions have no clue as to their diatribes against 'fascism' - which is the very foundation of their DPST marxist/racist political agenda.
Foolish , indoctrinated, unable to think fo rthemselves DPST sheeples.
LMFAO!! Exactly -none- of those traits has a thing to do with fascism, or any other political philosophy for that matter. They are -all- personal characteristics that could apply to any group or individual and are certainly not exclusive to fascism, the ridiculous assertions of the New Yorker notwithstanding. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
So you're that fascist propaganda doesn't involve lying, making stuff up (usually about a certain race or political group of people), twistingfacts in order to get people to follow their agenda? You need to get yourself a history book, you have no idea what you are talking about. Doesn't matter where the article came from it is true, but you display your fascism by denying and deflecting. Just like with this whole debt ceiling thing.
PTSD=Post Trumper Stress Disorder