40 cal. Ammo, anyone?

Target Sports USA and Midway USA are two of the best online ammo providers. One of them, I forget which, had .22lr on sale this week, unlimited amounts with free shipping for 8 cents a round. I get my .40 Cal rounds from them for less than 30 cents per round with free shipping.
Cabelas in Allen had 40 cal Friday, American Eagle range rounds and some carry stuff, Hornady, Speer and something I can't remember, sorry. Didn't look at 22lr tho, had lot of 9mm and 357 sig, which is pricey as hell there. Was a nice weekend outside so prolly YMMV by now.
http://www.freedommunitions.com/#&panel1-2

Go there. Buy in bulk. American made new and reman (i personally dont shoot the Russian and Eastern Euro stuff). Best shipping ive found.
Oh yeh, ammoseek works pretty well too
www.luckygunner.com

They seem to be well stocked.
WTF THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD
goodtogoammo.com they are local manufacture off Garland. I have been shooting their FMJ for 4-5 years now.

Otherwise I just order from www.SGammo.com in OK. great price even with shipping.

I used to shoot about 600-800 rds of 9mm a month so finding ammo at great price is very important.
I believe Mesquite's gun show is coming up in another week or two. The rodeo convention center 635/Military. I need to go, I'm low on everything.

Do a Bing search for 'mesquite gun show' you should find something. Originally Posted by hd

We will be bumping into each other. I promise not to say anything. Lol
I've found Walmart is fairly cheap on certain calibers. I had it down a few years ago, when to go to which Walmart. The app worked to find which had stock sometimes. I had 5 different stores for regular visits. I would go to on certain days at certain times. I stocked up quite a bit so now I just buy on occasion to replenish what is shot. 22L is still a bitch to find.
Darknetweb