I NEVER cause any drama, but WHY is Mariah Perez copying my Ad WORD for Word??

Lazy Pimps!!!!! Originally Posted by chillster
Lmfao

And Im sorry, I cant help it, but she needs to color those roots.

Hopefully, with the funds from that overnight she will visit a Hair Dresser.

Sorry, I am obsessed with hair. Well known.
Maybe the overnight should pay you and just give her a photocopy of the donation.

Hey - better than a finder's fee.
Pimps aren't known for their originality.
You are much more attractive then she is and have better reviews. That is why I am seeing you and not her. Words are not that important.
God I love it when you get that excited.... By the way are you available? I'll call....
No need to over-think it.

It's just laziness.

Why take the time to compose something interesting when you can just copy something you like?
It's sad that pimps are not more creative. Whatever happened to the good ole' days when pimps were also wordsmiths?
I wouldn't worry about, Lindsey.
You stick around long enough trouble is bound to find you.
If trouble has only found you once I'd say that's a good long run for a member of your tenure.
Talk about low class. She's split her britches with anybody who is educated. There is no worse sin than plagiarism. Period. That's the lowest of the low in my book (and the book of most who have a degree). Just inexcusable.
Personally, I rank child molestation lower. But, hey, that's just me.
I have this PROBLEM all the time (cause ima bp gal ) at leastshe didn't take your pics...i used to get really upset but in the end it makes me stay on my toes always changing ads and titles...
You know your doing something right if some one is immitating you or hating on you so keep up the good work chica!
Pimps aren't known for their originality. Originally Posted by TheBizz
To Bizz and Shizzle10 the pimp reference is not necessary unless you know for sure that she has one- I personally have seen Mariah before and never seen pimp activity and I know her off the records as well.
The OP had a right to be angered over the plagiarism, and Mariah should have apologized and changed the title, but there are two sides to every story and we have no idea how Mariah was approached until we here BOTH sides of the story instead of just one side of the story.
All these remarks about she not being attractive as the OP and she needs to dye her roots and pimp affiliation goes a little too far. As far as I have know her mariah doesn't post her ads- her girlfriend Story does all the posting and for the record- both have stellar reviews(stormy Nicole more so) from reputable providers.
I hope Mariah apologizes and/or removes the title and all this name calling cease. Also, before the name calling starts- no WK here!!!!!!!!
L,
We have never met but I know this for sure...she can steal your words but she cannot steal your beauty. She can only wish. Doesn't matter if she is 19, 29 or whatever when she actually did use her own words.....it speaks volumes. Keep looking upward and onward.
Personally, I rank child molestation lower. But, hey, that's just me. Originally Posted by Valentine Michael
It's a close call.
To Bizz and Shizzle10 the pimp reference is not necessary unless you know for sure that she has one- I personally have seen Mariah before and never seen pimp activity and I know her off the records as well.
The OP had a right to be angered over the plagiarism, and Mariah should have apologized and changed the title, but there are two sides to every story and we have no idea how Mariah was approached until we here BOTH sides of the story instead of just one side of the story.
All these remarks about she not being attractive as the OP and she needs to dye her roots and pimp affiliation goes a little too far. As far as I have know her mariah doesn't post her ads- her girlfriend Story does all the posting and for the record- both have stellar reviews(stormy Nicole more so) from reputable providers.
I hope Mariah apologizes and/or removes the title and all this name calling cease. Also, before the name calling starts- no WK here!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Don't do the crime if you cant do the time
There are repercussions for everything and this is no exception IMO Hopefully she learned from this.
Karma was pretty swift here.