Best...

...and I believe they each have a name. Originally Posted by livn2do
The left ones pride and one right one is joy. And they both tyvm for the mention . Lmao
best and biggest lower lips...Renee & Me!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Don't forget Seeking~P. Her lips are awesome!!!
The attached links are from 2012. She just pm'd me here on ECCIE last month (as in 2014) with a link to her post on GBN including current pics (now with bolt-ons). Thought I saved it but must have deleted it. Completely different name that I don't recall. Told me she was in Peoria. I'd say that's slightly more current info than 2012. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
I posted those links to show how happy she was to get out of the biz back then. Not because it was current info.

I'm on the phone with her while typing this post. Hard to get any more current than that. She's out of the biz and not in Peoria. Or anywhere near Iowa or Illinois. It would be nice if everyone would respect her decision and not try to contact her.
I posted those links to show how happy she was to get out of the biz back then. Not because it was current info.

I'm on the phone with her while typing this post. Hard to get any more current than that. She's out of the biz and not in Peoria. Or anywhere near Iowa or Illinois. It would be nice if everyone would respect her decision and not try to contact her. Originally Posted by mighty pants
Tell her I said hello and good for her!
I love this thread vegasbaby7...
I love this thread vegasbaby7... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Get your sexy butt up here Kaylen!!! I'm sure you would make my list on a category or two, but alas I can't say for sure til after we have met!! Looking forward to finding out for myself tho
Oh ill be there will bells on baby.
Get your sexy butt up here Kaylen!!! I'm sure you would make my list on a category or two, but alas I can't say for sure til after we have met!! Looking forward to finding out for myself tho Originally Posted by Gladiator69
You forgot one

Best prostate massage .... DallasRain
I was known as one of the best oral providers in all of Austin tx and would love show you awesome Iowa gents how my mouth feels wrapped around your, well you get the point
Im pretty good at bbbjdtnqnsws. I love a mouth full.. lol
You forgot one

Best prostate massage .... DallasRain Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

thanks sexy!
Kaylen, I think you should make a trip to Cedar Rapids sometime
If we're talking BBBJCIMNQNS and local, it has to be Michelle in Iowa. Same category but touring, Dallas Rain and Tia Travels must be included. I've seen Kaylen but it was an off day and I couldn't produce, but I'm anxious to give her a second chance.
I too want to see Kaylen. When you coming?

Gail was the best bbbj ever, in my humble opinion.
If we're talking BBBJCIMNQNS and local, it has to be Michelle in Iowa. Same category but touring, Dallas Rain and Tia Travels must be included. I've seen Kaylen but it was an off day and I couldn't produce, but I'm anxious to give her a second chance. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2

as for Seeking P---yes she has lips like mine!! wooohoo!!