Where is the appropriate place to post last minute openings due to cancellations?

• Trey
  • 07-31-2013, 08:08 AM
You know you ladies have a sig line if its that important put it there.
You know you ladies have a sig line if its Thai important put it there. Originally Posted by trey
Smarties thing I saw so far on this . I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I read this thread.
There is a pretty simple solution. Just do what I do and post on your ad that you MIGHT have short notice available so it never hurts to ask. It works just fine for me.
But you know that thing was fucked up from word go. The mods couldn't admit it was another ad section. The girls couldn't understand how it wasn't an ad section. And the guys just didnt know what the fuck to think of it.

. Originally Posted by trey
Trey, board rules have only 2 forums providers can post ads in. In the cancellation thread, providers kept trying to post time,place,price and everything else for an ad. Our thread rules did not allow all the components to make it an ad. But when you had providers posting 3 times a day where they had cancellations., it became a short notice AD. Our thread was run as a cancellation thread. It was not utilized as one by the providers posted.

Other cities have different focus on their thread, I guess. I know one city has cancelled their thread at least 3 times and started another because it got so out of control each time. I don't know why they still fuck with it.

If you go back and look at the thread there mainly was only one mod that moderated it. That wasn't the problem Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, the thread was monitored by DED, Mojo and myself. And DED monitored it close. Could not beat him to the punch. I was on many times within 5 minutes of when a provider posted an ad and DED had already removed it.
I don't really want to clutter up every post I've ever made with a last minute availability notice for one city on my tour. I also don't want to make a bunch of pointless posts all over the forum whose real purpose is to get people to read my signature line. Don't you think that suggestion just encourages threADs? I just think it's a shame that Houston and ECCIE in general seem to have no way to update ads or availability and think there are some pretty simple solutions to this that could significantly cut down on all the threADs if implemented. Putting last minute availability in signature lines is not one of them.
So What then would be some of those "simple solutions"?
  • Trey
  • 07-31-2013, 09:25 AM
She has no new ideas only fixated on that damn short notice thread. In reality if I wanted to fuck you I'd just call. I would not use a short notice thread. I just call girls I want to screw at the time I want to screw them. It may take me 1-3 calls to find what I want. That's not that bad. I don't want to see the same three big bodies that will use the short notice thread. I don't think the guys want it. I still have no idea how to post a poll but that woulda been good to see if guys want it. As that matters more then what girls want.
Yes...simple solutions please...
If you go back and look at the thread there mainly was only one mod that moderated it. That wasn't the problem Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
DED's a good guy and tried to moderate it fairly, but as Pistolero said, there were other mods involved, and anytime you have more than one cook in a kitchen, the recipe gets convoluted. Toward the end it became difficult to figure out what would and wouldn't fly. Some things were let go, yet a few posts later the same exact things would be considered a violation. I have to agree with Trey that some girls just didn't get it or didn't want to and abused it, heavy sigh, but others understood its value and that's why they kept posting. I usually only used it once a week, if that, but I didn't hesitate if I had more than one cancellation to post. I could go into the specifics and argue more, but why bother? The mods have decreed that there won't be another one, so the issue is dead. Don't see how there could be a resurrection.

It was an experiment that failed. Hard to understand how other cities seem to make it work but we can't, but that's the way it goes, and as the Pistol mentioned, not like the other short notice threads don't have problems. Probably best that providers just concentrate on making the best use of the advertising options ECCIE currently has in place.

What Trey said. Similar to what I said.

At least here, it is true a few ladies were on it seemingly every day so it became pointless. It was so obvious it got to the point that if interested you could call one of them and just ask "what time did you get cancelled on today?"

My solution is to ask my to do list to put me on a short notice pm list. I would love the occasional pm date request, especially with a special offer. Of course this would be devoid of any board drama, but it would work for me.
P411 works great we can post all day long there.
It was an experiment that failed. Hard to understand how other cities seem to make it work but we can't, but that's the way it goes, and as the Pistol mentioned, not like the other short notice threads don't have problems. Probably best that providers just concentrate on making the best use of the advertising options ECCIE currently has in place.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Well in

Austin it failed

Dallas it failed

San Antonio is still open but that's a smaller size place, the traffic there isn't as high as Houston, Dallas, or Austin.

Places which tend to have more traffic it's destined to fail.
How about getting a designated hitter to post an ad in the locker room?

I jest.
Not really.
Actually I had a lovely time and will definitely return to Houston. I have already moved on... maybe by my next visit the original issue I posted about will have resolved itself. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Glad you had a good visit here babe. One suggestion might be that when someone contacts you for an appointment and you cant fill it, ask them if they would like to be notified if you have an opening. Im sure that if it is important to them they will tell you how to contact them again so that they can take advantage of your charms. Also you handled yourself admirably with the people challenging your rates. There is a certain cadre here that constantly try to enter into a battle of wits over rates but they are unarmed.
What if providers were allowed to "reply" to their own ad threads without it bumping their ad to the top? Seems like the most sensible way to update availability and not easily taken advantage of. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Here, I'll just re-post what I already posted since it seems the people asking me to suggest "simple solutions" missed it.