Look who got immunity!

II suspect we will have "leaks" as well. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I suspect "we" won't from the grand jury proceedings. I suspect if there are any so called "leaks" it will be some blogger making up shit that floats across the internet.
And then, maybe we can have a whitewater investigation again. And then, Bill will get a blowjob. And then, Hillary will be our next president. It's not rocket science...it's a given people
If the media in this country were not in bed with the Democratic party she would have been toast long ago when it first came out. Regardless of what went through the server the fact that she is the first govt official to ever set up an communication system completely outside the review and oversight of the govt itself should have been enough. But since she is Hillary they let it slide. It also has nothing to do with legal or not it has to do with preception. Also her excuse that other people have used private email to communicate is BS, while they may have use it for a couple of communications she used hers exclusively for all of her communications. If the others have transmitted sensitive info then they should also be prosecuted. I do not care wether its an R or D after their name. They serve use all, but in reality they serve only themselves and their party. Go Independents!!!! Originally Posted by THETAXMAN
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2135674
.... And then, Hillary will be our next president..... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
... who will "do" interns in the "oral office" while Bill is in the other end of the house!
... who will "do" interns in the "oral office" while Bill is in the other end of the house! Originally Posted by LexusLover