Does anyone know what the most valuable piece of paper is?

I love snow days and riddles with Naughty Nikki. Hi Roscoe ❤️ Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
Me too! Go skim the services for providers section this time of year. It’s booming with fly by night self proclaimed tax preparers boasting maximum deductions and maximum refunds. Then the I need paystubs so I can get a car? The most comical are tax preparations so u can qualify for a mortgage. I haven’t been asked to show a paystub in at least a decade but that’s bc I have this weird mentality that it’s my responsibility to pay for money loaned to me but hey feel free to disagree. Have transportation isn’t a must. Besides what a few fake paystubs and bogus w2. Why bother wasting ur time showing up on time somewhere and repeadly for a no cost w2. They will even pay u to show up. But why do that when u can hire someone on eccie to make u a w2 and sleep in. Or get a client to co sign the car and then when u only pay every few months
Divorce decree!! Ask the former Mrs. Bezos!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Most expensive toilet paper I ever had
why does beautiful ...plastic man ...gets the feelin the ...funnels be empty ...insides?

...he sure ...hopes not
why does beautiful ...plastic man ...gets the feelin the ...funnels be empty ...insides?

...he sure ...hopes not Originally Posted by Plastic Man
wrong place looking for heart
Plastic Man I am empty I sold my soul to Satan so I could lie about my age for a few more years.
Plastic Man I am empty I sold my soul to Satan so I could lie about my age for a few more years. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
well yer ...plastic man ...hopes ya likes murica hatin ...liberals cause ya dones will ...be feelin the flames ...an watchin endless reruns ...of the view withs em in hell
Jesus wept .... reruns of the view. No noooo NOoooooo
Plastic Man I am empty I sold my soul to Satan so I could lie about my age for a few more years. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten
I’m convinced I will find the fountain of youth
I’m convinced I will find the fountain of youth Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Im convinced you already have
Im convinced you already have Originally Posted by lilylivered
I have to concur.
She’s got goals
Im convinced you already have Originally Posted by lilylivered
I have to concur. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
maybe ...gillette coulds become the official ...site sponsor

maybe ...gillette coulds become the official ...site sponsor
Originally Posted by Plastic Man