jimmie history vol 2 ...desperate doxxin ends hilariously

The IGNORE feature is your friend. Originally Posted by ben dover
grampy d!

...has ...plastic man ...on ignore buts still cants stay ...outs a ...plastic man ...threads!

...plastic man ...fucking loooooves ...this jimmie board!
I not only don’t understand what the majority of these threads even mean, but let alone what purpose they’re serving. Maybe it’s cause I don’t have the history in Upset like most here, but…I just don’t understand lol

I don’t think I could stay on topic if I wanted to lol
I not only don’t understand what the majority of these threads even mean, but let alone what purpose they’re serving. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
thinks a the jimmie board ...likes it be sea ...world

...all the jimmies be seals ans yer ...plastic man ...dones be throwin em fish

...understands thats ans the gold key ...be yers
I not only don’t understand what the majority of these threads even mean, but let alone what purpose they’re serving. Maybe it’s cause I don’t have the history in Upset like most here, but…I just don’t understand lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Once upon a time they passed a law in Texas that caused the owners of this board to turn chickenshit. The majority of the hookers disappeared and we were left with a pathetic troll and his fellow traveler right wing scumbags kissing each other's asses and posting nonsense. So we now have a fat dike with tits straight off an old Italian man and dumb asses actually thinking she is hot.

In answer to your question, these threads serve no purpose other than satisfying the above mentioned troll's need for attention.There's next to nothing here worth fucking anymore so all that's left is to laugh at the idiocy of the likes of Flaccid Man and those of his ilk.
uh guys ...was the debate that bigs ...ofs a disaater?

...nows heres ...a fish
uh guys ...was the debate that bigs ...ofs a disaater?

...nows heres ...a fish Originally Posted by Plastic Man
they are soooooo close

to Jailing ALL the people they

just simply disagree with

and wisconsin is going to bring

back the ballot drop box's

yet

they can never be happy
maybe vol 3

can highlight that fact

communists ruin everything

they touch and this place still

be standing

irony
  • disp6
  • 07-08-2024, 07:15 AM
Can't wait for Volume 3. The perception of power has turned this site into the wasteland that it is. Can't give an honest assessment of an encounter and your perceptions of the providers lifestyle choices without getting a warning. I thought the idea here was to get info out there, and let others make their own choices; decide whether the poster's perception is real or not; make their own choice to take the chance or not.
The IGNORE feature is your friend. Originally Posted by ben dover

I can't ignore my friend Plasty.

He's like a wreck at the side of the road -- you don't wanna look but you do.
"So we now have a fat dike with tits straight off an old Italian man..."

Classic Line!
maybe vol 4 could be

the more than 1 attempted "domestication"

of your basic run of the mill

street hooker?