*Let's have fun: Name your top 3 favorite providers and why*

Do you ever post facts or just constantly make shit up?
I recall how vehemently you insisted that galaxon00 was Jade's mandle. How'd that work out for you? Originally Posted by saustin
He and his posse have a canned Rovian response for anyone who checks their ass.

"mandle"!
"WK"!
On and on...

Just ask them to give the anal a rest and you'll feel much better Originally Posted by lizshue81
so funny, you should be a comedian
Got another 3 favs now!

Ms. Francisca: because she talks mad shit.

Saustin: because she's a pink knight!

And last but not least...

Fire Phoenix: because I feel smarter than her
after reading her post!

Thank you ladies!
snip Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Weren't you whining about having your account deleted less than a month ago?
Delete my account and I will try and pretend I never found this place. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You really need to work on your follow-through.
Weren't you whining about having your account deleted less than a month ago?

You really need to work on your follow-through. Originally Posted by saustin

If you saw what I did you'd freak out too moron.
Maybe your into that but I'm not.
I wasn't trying to insult you. Your one of my favs!
Saustin: because she's a pink knight! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Let me know which of your orifices you'd like to have knighted:
Not a top 3 list, but a shout out to some ladies that are special to me in one way or another.

Miss V, Klovve, and The Infamous One: I've never spent time with them, but all of these ladies make Eccie more enjoyable for me. I love reading everything they write.

The ladies with families, civilian jobs, and various other commitments that somehow manage to juggle everything they've got going on and still find time to provide excellent experiences. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do.

The young ladies that showed me my reasons for having an age limit were unfounded. I had assumed that I wouldn't have anything to talk about or in common with ladies less than half my age and I was wrong. Ivy Rose started it all with her purple hair that I just had to play with. We've never run out of things to talk and laugh about between other wonderful activities. Alexis Montgomery, Danielle Evans, and Abby Adams also impressed me with their intelligence, wit, beauty, and just having their shit completely together. I know I didn't when I was their age.

The ladies that have left the hobby. Thank you for the lovely memories. I hope you're doing well.
Let me know which of your orifices you'd like to have knighted:
Originally Posted by saustin

Your vagina should be able to take that!
Not a top 3 list, but a shout out to some ladies that are special to me in one way or another.

Miss V, Klovve, and The Infamous One: I've never spent time with them, but all of these ladies make Eccie more enjoyable for me. I love reading everything they write.

The ladies with families, civilian jobs, and various other commitments that somehow manage to juggle everything they've got going on and still find time to provide excellent experiences. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do.

The young ladies that showed me my reasons for having an age limit were unfounded. I had assumed that I wouldn't have anything to talk about or in common with ladies less than half my age and I was wrong. Ivy Rose started it all with her purple hair that I just had to play with. We've never run out of things to talk and laugh about between other wonderful activities. Alexis Montgomery, Danielle Evans, and Abby Adams also impressed me with their intelligence, wit, beauty, and just having their shit completely together. I know I didn't when I was their age.

The ladies that have left the hobby. Thank you for the lovely memories. I hope you're doing well. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
How very kind. I appreciate that as i am sure the other ladies do too. Thank you so much. That made my night.

It's just a stupid fuck board to most of those who do not profit monitarily, but a lot of us are on here for our business and we can't help but see the negativity. When you come to "work" and all you see is negative it wears on the psyche. Especially if you are a sensitive creature like me.
So thank you, because I know you meant that.

It's nice to hear positive attributes unrelated to appearance or ability to take a dick in the ass pipe or how well you can suck it. Hugs. I needed that shit tonight.
Thinking I might need to add trees to my top 3.
  • ztonk
  • 04-24-2017, 02:31 PM
I recall how vehemently you insisted that galaxon00 was Jade's mandle. How'd that work out for you? Originally Posted by saustin
You still don't get it...

It's not about being right, it's about being entertaining!

Sadly, you aren't either. Keep trying though. I'm sure you can do it if you apply yourself long enough. It's only been 6 years...

z
hmmmmmm, let's see
Avril Lavigne she rocks
Uschi Obermaier, obviously Bavarian
Harley Quinn, bad ass

You still don't get it...

It's not about being right, it's about being entertaining!

Sadly, you aren't either. Keep trying though. I'm sure you can do it if you apply yourself long enough. It's only been 6 years...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Thank you for your feedback. I will consider it.