Why would this provider lie about seeing me?

• Tiny
  • 09-17-2016, 08:30 PM
You have a good point about most people not reading the boards, although personally I have avoided a few providers though after reading reviews and finding elements which hit my pet peeves in various reviews. Maybe I'm just more selective than the average hobbyist. Originally Posted by cherno
Strange, Jiffy Jeff wrote the best, most favorable review of Holly, at least among her ten most recent ones. And she goes nuclear. Her reaction likely will cost her a few prospective customers. Maybe adding something simple to her showcase in bold print saying she doesn't kiss or do anything uncovered would make sense. But most rational providers wouldn't attack a client and moderators over something like this.
My final thoughts on this...

How would you guys feel if ladies started declining you because you were blacklisted for "being too rough" or some other "trying to force bareback" even though you know it's not true..

I had someone write a review on a girl with a similar first name.. Saying she was late. Went straight to business. And left 30 mins in to it. It took weeks to get that removed, it was on TER, but those reviews... Just like those blacklists... When wrong, just plain suck.

Have a good rest of your weekend everyone.
xox
  • Tiny
  • 09-17-2016, 08:39 PM
How would you guys feel if ladies started declining you because you were blacklisted for "being too rough" or some other "trying to force bareback" even though you know it's not true.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I don't think that's a good analogy. I might have "declined or blacklisted" her based on some of her other reviews. Jiffy Jeff's on the other hand makes her look pretty intriguing, at least until all the sh_t slinging started.
i think she tried that. the contacting him. the contacting mods. remember, the guy who started this is the one who made it public. so, shes already annoyed at him for (her version) lying. now he made it a spectacle. i dont blame her for sticking up for herself. its going to be annoying to tell all of the new guys who contact her that she isnt gfe..

but im pretty sure in the end her business will be fine.

guys always like to say, "this will hurt your business... "

when the reality is, most guys we see dont post on nor read these boards.. look how many views and imagine how many of those have decided to not see her that actually planned on it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
So I guess her lying about seeing him means nothing. lol You gals stick together that's for sure.

I don't think that's a good analogy. I might have "declined or blacklisted" her based on some of her other reviews. Jiffy Jeff's on the other hand makes her look pretty intriguing, at least until all the sh_t slinging started. Originally Posted by Tiny
I'd have to agree with Tiny; that's not a good analogy. If a guy gets blacklisted, I suspect he'd just move on and try someone else. I could be wrong, but is there something a guy can do about being blacklisted. Even in this case of he said/she said....the reasonable person discerns for themselves what really happened and makes their own best decision.

I dunno, as I have no dog in this fight, but I don't think she'll lose any biz over the incident and I do think it was made to bigger than it needed to be.
Anyone consider that Jify J might be a lousy lay?
i think she tried that. the contacting him. the contacting mods. remember, the guy who started this is the one who made it public. so, shes already annoyed at him for (her version) lying. now he made it a spectacle. i dont blame her for sticking up for herself. its going to be annoying to tell all of the new guys who contact her that she isnt gfe..

but im pretty sure in the end her business will be fine.

guys always like to say, "this will hurt your business... "

when the reality is, most guys we see dont post on nor read these boards.. look how many views and imagine how many of those have decided to not see her that actually planned on it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

So this leads me to believe you think it doesn't matter what she does because most won't read about it anyway. Hey it' ok I fucked this guy over. There's more where he came from that won't know about it. That kinda pisses me off. It's that attitude that makes us think negative. Wrong is wrong no matter who has the knowledge of it.
Anyone consider that Jify J might be a lousy lay? Originally Posted by pyramider
Or that the provider, Holly J (http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=230423), is a liar? I make no claims to be the best in the sack. However, do you really think a provider really cares if you're only avaerage in bed? No, they care about the money you're paying them. It's a business.

Now I'm getting emails from her (or her boyfriend/husband/pimp) threatening bodily harm to myself.

I tried to be nice and write a glowing review of our date, and this is what I get for my troubles. I asked her permission before I wrote the review as well. I didn't think she'd object to me writing a review since we seemed to have a fun time, but I wanted to check with her first so I could respect her wishes. Since she said it was ok to write a review of the time we spent together, I went and did just that.
So this leads me to believe you think it doesn't matter what she does because most won't read about it anyway. Hey it' ok I fucked this guy over. There's more where he came from that won't know about it. That kinda pisses me off. It's that attitude that makes us think negative. Wrong is wrong no matter who has the knowledge of it.
Originally Posted by burkalini
You totally took what I said and made that in to something different.
If you want to think negative, you can. I'm not.
I'm simply stating a fact that what is done on message boards doesn't really hurt ones business because most of the guys that we see don't post on the message boards.
The guys who post on the boards are actually in the minority.

That was my point.
So I guess her lying about seeing him means nothing. lol You gals stick together that's for sure.

Originally Posted by burkalini

Ladies don't always stick together. I just don't pile up and I like to make my own decisions.
Apparently he is lying too, does that mean anything to you?

They both seem like people that one would just want to stay away from.

Him for bringing this small blip public and her for how she reacted. That's my take on it.
Being blacklisted for something you claim to didn't do is totally similar.
If girls that screen see it, they will all tell you no.
You'll eventually find someone who will see you.
Just like Holly will find guys to see her.
And jiffy will find other ladies to see him.

It's not that serious. This thread would have been more fitting in COED.

I feel like we're getting punked.
Or that the provider, Holly J (http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=230423), is a liar? I make no claims to be the best in the sack. However, do you really think a provider really cares if you're only avaerage in bed? No, they care about the money you're paying them. It's a business.

Now I'm getting emails from her (or her boyfriend/husband/pimp) threatening bodily harm to myself.

I tried to be nice and write a glowing review of our date, and this is what I get for my troubles. I asked her permission before I wrote the review as well. I didn't think she'd object to me writing a review since we seemed to have a fun time, but I wanted to check with her first so I could respect her wishes. Since she said it was ok to write a review of the time we spent together, I went and did just that. Originally Posted by Jiffy Jeff
people who threaten online are the biggest wimps ever. tell her pimp to F off
Apparently he is lying too, does that mean anything to you?...Him for bringing this small blip public and her for how she reacted. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm not lying. Show me where I lied.

I brought it to attention here to potentially save another guy from being disappointed if they choose to see her, and from possible bodily harm from her or her handler(s).
  • Tiny
  • 09-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Him for bringing this small blip public and her for how she reacted. That's my take on it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Agreed, it should have been a small blip. Actually she brought it public when she wrote "The newest review that I have on here is a fake review from a man that has LIED...Moderators care MORE about the hobbyist than the girl & won't take it down."

Being blacklisted for something you claim to didn't do is totally similar.
If girls that screen see it, they will all tell you no. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I still don't understand your point of view. Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Are you saying prospective clients will decline to see her because she provided GFE services to one client, out of ten reviews? That potential clients are going to worry Jiffy Jeff (the OP) gave her a cold or an STD in her throat, so they're going to blacklist her?

The paranoid among us will read her other nine reviews and her profile and realize that she is cautious to the max.

Jiffy Jeff wrote the most favorable review of her on Eccie. If she hadn't reacted irrationally it would be viewed positively by prospective clients. That's in no way comparable to a provider lying about a client being abusive or forcing her to have bareback sex, so the client's blacklisted as a result.
Ladies don't always stick together. I just don't pile up and I like to make my own decisions.
Apparently he is lying too, does that mean anything to you?

They both seem like people that one would just want to stay away from.

Him for bringing this small blip public and her for how she reacted. That's my take on it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Ok she lied by her own admission and you say apparently he lied. They are not the same. I said I don't think he should have put it in her review without her knowledge but where can you prove he lied. When you put up it won't hurt her business your saying it's no big deal she lied. Whether it was your intent or not. Like I said you women always stick together.