I am making a formal request

clueless for mod?? sweet Paulie girl you sure you want that
The dead make better modtards. Anyone got a fresh corpse?
I'm tellin ya CC....
You're missin the boat if you don't consider Dove for modtard.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I just want to be nominated for a little loving nickname of endearment! What does that take?
I just want to be nominated for a little loving nickname of endearment! What does that take? Originally Posted by tinylatina
Word on the street is that tinyisgreat will soon be available, but you can do better sweetina.
Word on the street is that tinyisgreat will soon be available, but you can do better sweetina. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I'm definitely liking this! Brownie points for JC noted! hehe
I just want to be nominated for a little loving nickname of endearment! Originally Posted by tinylatina
hows about ...flatulent funnel?
hows about ...flatulent funnel? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Awwwweeee! Plasticdouche - how sweet of you to try. I hope you didn't hurt your head too much thinking on that one, hon.
Awwwweeee! Plasticdouche - how sweet of you to try. I hope you didn't hurt your head too much thinking on that one, hon. Originally Posted by tinylatina
so yer gonna ...run with it?
I just want to be nominated for a little loving nickname of endearment! What does that take? Originally Posted by tinylatina
since the home jimmies dont seem to ...care ...too much bout this one ...let ol plastic man ...keep this shitbird ...aloft

...since it be carnival season ...hows bout you are now called ...funnel cake
Whenever you're ready CC...
Whenever you're ready CC... Originally Posted by Wakeup
you didnt like the ...plasticdouche ...nickname?
Whenever you're ready CC... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Party pooper
The question is
is wakeup ready

that has to be the best selling point as wakeup as mod
I've been ready for a while...and they know I'm the best fit for it...but CC has to ask me himself...