Hispanic cop J. Yanez found not guilty for shooting Philando Castile

You really don't make any sense. You say you're happy the cops that were shot didn't die, but disappointed the shooter failed at his objective. The shooters objective was to kill people.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Of course, he doesn't make sense. Unless he is ISIS.

Or perhaps he's deranged like the dead shooter and perceives the Republicans there practicing baseball for the annual game as NOT BEING PEOPLE.

But reality is: Trey and his ILK realize they are not going to defeat the Republicans and Trump and they are not going to expel them from office, so their plan C is to kill them off.

Quite an admission of defeat and incompetence.
The shooters objective appears to have been to kill GOP Congressmen, not Cops.

That is like when we kill children when droning terrorist ... killing innocent women and children is not the real objective. Originally Posted by WTF
I realize he was there to specifically shoot and kill congressmen, but he was willing to kill cops as well. He was probably willing to kill anyone who interfered with his plans.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 11:32 AM
I realize he was there to specifically shoot and kill congressmen, but he was willing to kill cops as well. He was probably willing to kill anyone who interfered with his plans.

Yes that is what one does, you kill the enemy and collateral damage be damned.

No different than we have done in every War with bombing.

Both sides try to dehumanize the other, helps to justify one's actions.

We do it in this forum all the time.
Yes that is what one does, you kill the enemy and collateral damage be damned.

No different than we have done in every War with bombing.

Both sides try to dehumanize the other, helps to justify one's actions.

We do it in this forum all the time. Originally Posted by WTF
I think you're comparing Apples to Oranges.

Jim

Apparently, he thinks there's a shooting "war" going inside the U.S. with the Republicans vs. the Democrats ... "collateral damage"????? Don't be surprised when the cavalry shows!

Apparently, he thinks there's a shooting "war" going inside the U.S. with the Republicans vs. the Democrats ... "collateral damage"????? Don't be surprised when the cavalry shows!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am really amazed on how people think, but it's not their fault. The Government trains us to think in this "Right, Left paradigm" bullshit that's why they orchestrate many shooting incidents and exploit it through the media, that could have easily been the case with this past shooting at the congressional baseball game. Unfortunately the majority if not all of our political leaders are psychopaths. They are capable of doing anything. It's all about power and money and they don't care. When I hear of these incidents, I take it with a huge grain of salt. If Scalise was really shot I hope he recovers. If it was all a show then the hell with him. In the mean time I won't support political bullshit and the constant talk about Gun Control is just a crock and is not intended to make our lives safer.

Jim
The Government trains us to think in this "Right, Left paradigm" bullshit that's why they orchestrate many shooting incidents and exploit it through the media, that could have easily been the case with this past shooting at the congressional baseball game.
I believe this was an unplanned, unorchestrated, nonGovernment incident in which a deranged psychopath went off the deep end after some scheming (as per his electronics). The shooting of Reagan had similar overtones to it. That incident also resulted in some course corrections in an effort to prevent such a thing happening again, which obviously hasn't worked 100% effectively.

It is despicable to celebrate the shooting of anyone, except a person who is in the process of causing others serious bodily injury....and then the action is in the defense of oneself or another person or persons....and justified. Celebration is still not in order, since the necessity to respond is sad.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 03:50 PM

Yes, I'm comparing two similar Fruits!

This forum is the perfect example of how we try and dehumanize folks not like us. Have you read how we speak with each other?
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 04:00 PM

It is despicable to celebrate the shooting of anyone, except a person who is in the process of causing others serious bodily injury..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet you do celebrate the killing of the man.

One you have to make out as I deranged psychopath.

Instead to say taking responsibility for your own evil verbiage that spews on these pages daily.

I freely admit I'm part of the problem. I'll verbally bitch slap many of you hypocritical loons.
I thinck that if the man is found not guilty that is that.
There are a lot of things that people do not like and sometimes it is a courts/jury's decisions. But, that is our system. Embrace it or change it.

One of the days people will learn to comply or be faster and better armed than the opposition.
I thinck that if the man is found not guilty that is that. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When the outcome is not what was desired by certain individuals they whine and complain about "due process." Just like elections!

Until it's their ass on the line they want to change the system.
Fetch me a drink, boy!
Fetch me a drink, boy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How 'bout that Georgia election assup ! Are YOU asking him to " fetch you a drink " because YOU threw all of YOUR dingleberry wine bottles at YOUR TV ?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOO HOO !!!! HOW YOU LYING LIBS LIKING IT NOW !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's her YOU and the reach-around crew say " WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE " about this election ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fetch me a drink, boy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How 'bout that Georgia election assup ! Are YOU asking him to " fetch you a drink " because YOU threw all of YOUR dingleberry wine bottles at YOUR TV ?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOO HOO !!!! HOW YOU LYING LIBS LIKING IT NOW !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let's her YOU and the reach-around crew say " WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE " about this election ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
assup is acting strange.

he talks like a plantation slave owner the way he talks to his slave.