Here is the deal for the lying idiots.

Here you go Judy............ swallow hard now

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1003012 Originally Posted by novacain
You're doing God's work, Novacain.
I have a very long history of posting in the political forums of both ASPD and Eccie. If memory serves me correctly, it dates all the way back to 1999.

During all of that time, I have never, I repeat NEVER, witnessed any poster taking as bad of a drubbing as JDIdiot has taken over his ridiculous Malaysian Airlines Conspiracy Theory remarks. And he keeps coming back for more (I present this thread as evidence).

I almost feel sorry for JDIdiot. Key word "almost" (but not quite).

Quite frankly, JDIdiot deserves every bit of the drubbing that he has taken. I find it humorous that even JDIdiots most ardent defenders have recently distanced themselves from his ridiculous, outlandish remarks.

With that said, I hereby nominate this thread, along with the other Malaysian 777 Conspiracy Theory threads, to the Eccie Political Forum Hall of Fame. And alongside of it, I nominate JDIdiot as the Eccie Political Forum "Drubee" of the friggin' decade!

Thanks JDIdiot, we could not have done this without you!
You're doing God's work, Novacain. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Agreed. I put the first one together in this thread though, can I get some of that love? We don't always have to be on opposing sides.
Agreed. I put the first one together in this thread though, can I get some of that love? We don't always have to be on opposing sides. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Always starved for attention, huh woomby ! Didn't get enough from Daddy /brother and Momma / SEEster growing up or now at the 'holes, and you pathetically BEG for more !! Pobrecita puta !!!
He has been utterly shamed and humiliated for all to see. He laid down the guantlet with this stupid ultimatum and he was handed his ass, not once, but twice. Now get thee to a corner and start swishy-walking that ass and make some goddamn money, bitch Originally Posted by WombRaider
" Now get thee to a corner and start swishy walking that ass and make some money, bitch. " So THAT's what the Talleywackers manager says to YOU everyday instead of hello ! Or is it him AND Big Sir that says that to you ? And your REAL good about stealing someone else's insults and lines but OHHHH how you ripped into DSK a few days back when he did the same to you. Typical, lying liberal "do as I say.. " bullshit ! Pobrecita puta can't even come up with your OWN insults, you have to use mine !!! How much plagiarism do you do in your "freelance writer for travel magazines" job metiroso y maricon ? THOUGHT, woomby, THOUGHT !!!!!!!!!
Crickets. just a couple of what I can only assume are childish, foul mouthed ejaculations from "he who must not be named."

Is it possible that JDrunk put himself on ignore? Sweet irony or self preservation?

either way, the chickenshit done turned tail and R-U-N-N-O-F-T!

Crickets. just a couple of what I can only assume are childish, foul mouthed ejaculations from "he who must not be named."

Is it possible that JDrunk put himself on ignore? Sweet irony or self preservation?

either way, the chickenshit done turned tail and R-U-N-N-O-F-T!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Crickets are nice...
  • WTF
  • 08-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Let me get this straight....JD ask for previous quotes from him stating what he thought happened to the plane. When provided he disregards and cut n run!

JD should just do what sewer rat (aka Nazi BabyKiller) does every day when he gets his ass handed to him....

I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU BITCHES! HAHAHA! JOKE'S ON YOU, SHITSTAINS!

Agreed. I put the first one together in this thread though, can I get some of that love? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Always starved for attention, huh woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Yeah, for someone who keeps saying who gives a shit and so what if I have sub-zero credibility on a hooker board, he sure does wanna be loved here, doesn't he?
You're doing God's work.... Originally Posted by ExNYer
... can I get some of that love? Originally Posted by WombRaider
God loves everyone, including atheist sewer rats. Open your heart and ye shall receive.
Sorry, with this quote from the thread he can't even try to play that card.......

I think I'm going to call it quits on this topic until we hear something else. I want to thank everyone for making this thread one of the most popular threads on the site. 413 posts! Is that a record? Keep up the good work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
God loves everyone, including atheist sewer rats. Open your heart and ye shall receive.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Open your mouth and you shall receive... a big fat dick, it's like christmas at the lusty tard house
+1

Yeah, for someone who keeps saying who gives a shit and so what if I have sub-zero credibility on a hooker board, he sure does wanna be loved here, doesn't he?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah... one goddamn post, that's really demanding shit.