Was I the bad guy?

Nothing like having to come up with $285 Cash to get your car out of hock because the towing vultures caught you parked in the wrong spot. While maybe not a scam, it comes pretty close. You definitely made the right choice.
I think you absolutely did the right thing. I love the idea too of having the provider park in an iffy spot and you take hers. It costs at least 300 to get a car from impound. Plus cab fare to get there. In my 2nd month of providing, i I was just getting started and didn't know about parking rules in my not very nice Ft Woth apt complex. Sure enough one of my clients got towed, since he didn't park in a visitor spot. He came back and told me and I was horrified and so upset for him. He was very, very nice and didn't blame anyone. He had only brought enough to pay my donation, and it was late at night, too late to call a friend. I had no choice but to give him the donation back for taxi fare and impound fees. He was a nice guy and I trusted him..I usually do. And the very next day, he brought the money back to me plus extra and became a regular. But from then on, I made CERTAIN I found them a visitor spot. Thank goodness there was always at least one, but if there hadn't been, I would totally understand that he couldn't stay. We could have just rescheduled for another day.
It's great being in an upscale place in N Dallas now with lots of visitor parking. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Wow! That was very nice of you to give the donation back. There aren't a lot of providers who would have done that. You are very considerate. I once gave a donation‚ then right after‚ the provider was kicked out of her room by the hotel manager before we had our session. I asked for my money back but she said no.
Are you sure you are cut out for this hobby?
Post taint and pyramider will leave you alone.

Or he may try to date you.

A conundrum, no?
I gotta say though if I got showered up and did my hair and makeup really nice to get ready for you and you canceled on me over a parking space I would be pretty upset, all-though I understand your point of view as well. You just didn't want to get your car towed Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
He didn't cancel "over a parking space."

He canceled over the lady's reaction when he told her he was having difficulty finding a parking space.

There's a distinction there, and not a small one.

That said, he knew the problem existed beforehand (since it had happened before), so maybe he should have shown up sooner. meh...neither one handlin' up on dey bidness the way they should have. So there's valuable information in this thread for boys and girls, alike.
Are you sure you are cut out for this hobby? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll be fine. You remind me of the few people at work that I don't like because all they do is criticize other people.
I'll be fine. You remind me of the few people at work that I don't like because all they do is criticize other people. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
You sound very critical of those people (and pyramider).

jus' sayin'....
No you're not the bad guy. Typical Backpage girl, unprofessional and clueless.