Where are all the big thick nipples?

A lot of nail salons provided L1 in Dallas but stopped after COVID for some reason
A lot of nail salons provided L1 in Dallas but stopped after COVID for some reason Originally Posted by Wagonboy
Well that blows
Or it doesn't!

Sad that we only found one provider worth discussing in this thread. Where have all the nips gone?
Or it doesn't!

Sad that we only found one provider worth discussing in this thread. Where have all the nips gone? Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
So I typically use the search function to find providers with big nipples, but I've noticed after 5/22, there are virtually no mention of "nipples" in any post in any of the groups or forums I've searched in. Not just that, I can't even search my own recent posts. Would you happen to know what's going on with that?
Do certain words get you shadowbanned?
The search feature has been f-ed up for several months. When you search anything the newest threads that show up are from May.
Yes. My experience as well. May is what comes up
The search feature has been f-ed up for several months. When you search anything the newest threads that show up are from May. Originally Posted by ntxguy
How do we contact the mods to fix?
How do we contact the mods to fix? Originally Posted by ndr00399
Smoke signals or telegraph.
Jasmine??? I think was her name at Natural Healing i. Gp. Bery nice firm c cups with big chief pencil erasers.
Jasmine??? I think was her name at Natural Healing i. Gp. Bery nice firm c cups with big chief pencil erasers. Originally Posted by unbelievible_size
Interesting...Natural Healing is a Holistic Center. Not a Nail Spa, not a Reflexology Spa.

What kind of service did you ask for here, when you met Jasmine? Erasers sound nice.
"Erasers sound nice." They do, indeed, Texoma; they do, indeed.
Interesting...Natural Healing is a Holistic Center. Not a Nail Spa, not a Reflexology Spa.

What kind of service did you ask for here, when you met Jasmine? Erasers sound nice. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Finally some additional intel!
Will be reaching out to Natural healing today. If anyone knows of any other big nipples to scope, I'll happily oblige. This is my going away party
I visited Nova in FW a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what her name was but nice long, thick nipples that I enjoyed.