Face blurring

There are face photos in the Showcases?
I will see a provider without having to see face pics, particularly if I see recommendations from people I trust. While I am more likely to see a woman who shows her face, I would never in good conscience recommend a lady do so. There are too many stories of regret to ignore, and the short term benefit of more business just isn't worth it for most women.
I don't really mind a provider blurring her face for privacy reasons. I've not met one in awhile, but I was never disappointed as each provider I've met in the past was uniquely lovely.

THIS!!! ^ ^ ^
I've been in the hobby for a long time and do not show my face, not even in private emails. It's never hurt my business in the least. If anything, it makes people more curious.

It doesn't matter what some of the guys think you should do -- it's up to you to protect yourself. Sure, you'll see their responses but those are based on what they may selfishly want. Their opinions likely do not have your best interests in mind, especially further down the road.

Everything posted on the internet is forever. People are known to dig up materials from 15 years ago and can use it as ammunition. You have to live with the consequences from the moment you open the lid of Pandora's box until indefinitely.

Please be careful with your decisions.

Edit: There are several good posts since THN's 1st reply...........

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
+100 Shea and THN. As important as protecting your Social Security and DL #'s.
IMHO I've always thought and still think you are stunningly beautiful.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
+ 1

IMHO I've always thought and still think the same thing.
Thank you so much for all of your replies.. Each and everyone of yalls opinions was very helpful. Originally Posted by sexi_kacey
You're a beautiful girl. Blurring your photos would be like...

...like blurring pictures of a beautiful girl!
I have no issue with the partial blurring of face photos…IF you can still get a sense of what the lady looks like. Another thing that works is shooting from an angle where you can see a profile and a lot of her face, just not the whole thing. Maybe partially blocked by hair, etc. I totally understand the safety issue, but sometimes I wish I wasn't looking at nice body photos with the heads completely cropped out.

As for Kacey, in case they get blurred later, I'm glad I made a run through the showcase pics. Very beautiful.

THIS!!! ^ ^ ^

I've been in the hobby for a long time and do not show my face, not even in private emails. It's never hurt my business in the least. If anything, it makes people more curious. So very true!

It doesn't matter what some of the guys think you should do -- it's up to you to protect yourself. Sure, you'll see their responses but those are based on what they may selfishly want. Their opinions likely do not have your best interests in mind, especially further down the road. Nailed it!!

Everything posted on the internet is forever. People are known to dig up materials from 15 years ago and can use it as ammunition. You have to live with the consequences from the moment you open the lid of Pandora's box until indefinitely. And it does it happened to me on this very board. No more SO.

Please be careful with your decisions.

Edit: There are several good posts since THN's 1st reply. I stepped away from the keyboard for a little while to handle a few distractions before finishing my initial train of thought.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Do what you want but don't blur that ass shot.
Do what you want but don't blur that ass shot. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
You have to see that big luscious butt in person!
Thank you for y'alls opinion.. I think I'm going to take y'alls advise and un blur my pics because I do have a pretty face. Originally Posted by sexi_kacey

Yes you do !!!!
I have you on my gotta see ladies
Just have to get this list down..,
Very pretty my lady
MarineButch