for that wierd guy with 300 reviews

Blame still looking for not being a man, I found out what happen though. They cut his tounge off back when he was in vietnam. I feel kinda bad now that I know what happened. He could have easily just pmed me and told me though
Better than the Rockets game and high school boys measure dicks lol....this is hilarious tonight!
Nope, just you. The rest of us don't give a shit. Originally Posted by redbeard42
Dude you got 1 review put a sock in it Originally Posted by Austintexxxas
I agree 110% with Redbeards post...now you were saying something about review counts??
Blame still looking for not being a man, I found out what happen though. They cut his tounge off back when he was in vietnam. I feel kinda bad now that I know what happened. He could have easily just pmed me and told me though Originally Posted by Austintexxxas
Nope. I blame limp dicks like you, who are basically ruining this site. A site meant for grown ups. Get back on your skateboard and roll out of here, punk.
I agree 110% with Redbeards post...now you were saying something about review counts?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
It was suppose to be funny not litteral Einstein
Dang Hoogar rules!!
Too many lame dicked wusses and whores feel the need to create new handles to speak up.....

Why do you all lack the ability to speak up as your regular persona here?
Too many lame dicked wusses and whores feel the need to create new handles to speak up.....

Why do you all lack the ability to speak up as your regular persona here? Originally Posted by Whispers
They got NO Balls ????
They got NO Balls ???? Originally Posted by fun2come
Some of them for sure but then you need to consider that the whores have those that they are missing.....
Some of them for sure but then you need to consider that the whores have those that they are missing..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Nice and neat:

with just the right amount of intimidation:
Geez.

Threads like this just confirm why I don't check on the site with the frequency of the past.

One POV is that he has his emotions for hobbying set.

Proof of the is, he is still here. I think something happened to the OP.
This inane, inocuous thread is exactly what is wrong with this site. It's like a fucking high school boy's locker room in here. Really sad. This is not how this website was a few years ago. Originally Posted by Zarr
Actually, it wasn't like this even a year ago.

BTW: is this a new record for getting banned?
I am a little surprised it didn't happen with the first post.
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 01:22 PM
That was quick.
amateur...
amateur... Originally Posted by budman33
do tell more ...
So you are an EXPERT at this? A professional !!! Hear Hear.

Do share, there seems an abundant need for ball less handles.