North north north north north north north north NORTH!!!

Business isn't slow for me up North! I think Claire & I just haven't managed to get busy with ALL of Austin, YET! Hoogers and their silly pipe dreams.. wanting to do ALL of Austin!
Why don't you all pay for the place based on the calendar appointments? I.e. if person A has 45%, person B has 50%, and person C has 5%, then that's what each of you pay. You'd have to get a month ahead on whatever payments, but that would make it pretty fair.

Damn, that was probably the lamest newb post ever.
You didn't, Scarlett did, may be my written English still needs some French after going Dutch for so long ...

SR's Southside boys have abandoned her, while CSB's North boys are no where to be seen!
May be Central Austin is the place? Originally Posted by fun2come
Thanks for reminding me that I need to post an ad and slow down on the threAD's!!

I will do my weekend ad in your honor, sir.
Hell, I'd be happy to pay for use of a private incall for the sporadic availability my women parts allow of late. *BOO-HOO* Sorry... Hatin' my life right now.

I have repeat clientele on all sides of town & beyond so had offered the multiple locale option for a short time several years ago. It didn't really have time to prosper as I had a leave of absence for several months not long into the arrangement.

One way I tried to make it more convenient, that you might have already considered, but just offering some advice. I had specific days I was available at the locations so as not to be running from one side of town to the other. The options were made when responding to the appt requests and made things much more convenient for both parties. It does take a while for some gents who see only you but don't play regularly nor do they visit the board anymore since they've found a suitable match. Give it a little time to travel the synapses. ;-)

Good luck!
K A T
XOXOX
Why don't you all pay for the place based on the calendar appointments? I.e. if person A has 45%, person B has 50%, and person C has 5%, then that's what each of you pay. You'd have to get a month ahead on whatever payments, but that would make it pretty fair.

Damn, that was probably the lamest newb post ever. Originally Posted by human.magic.8.ball
That, my dear sir, is a brilliant idea
*BOO-HOO* Sorry... Hatin' my life right now.
Good luck!
K A T
XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
That, my dear sir, is a brilliant idea Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
that would be my recommendation as well. split the utilities evenly but pay the rent based on the previous months amt of bookings (hours or $$$) among the 3 of you
  • Loxly
  • 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Maybe with SWSW coming up there's an opportunity to share?
that would be my recommendation as well. split the utilities evenly but pay the rent based on the previous months amt of bookings (hours or $$$) among the 3 of you Originally Posted by readysetgo12
That seems fair 3 PROVIDERS IN 1 place- pay as you go as you can make the $$$ with 3 ppl it shouldn't be hard @ $$$ hr

Or just get a private incall of your own central that might do it!

It's gotta blow that you spent all that time and can't get the calls when they said they were ready to roll plus a lot of traveling north to south must be costly! Hope they step up there game and it works out for you
Now, that was just as sweeeeeet as Jennie's own peach pie with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top! :-)

Good mornin', Sir! *nod & smile* Such lovely scenes of the NORTHERN territories are perfect accompaniment to my French Roast this foggy morn.

(BTW If anyone wants to make a pilgrimage to the wilds of Alaska - for rizzles - count me in!) Hehe

Adventure always inspires me and although SL probably wasn't intending that the vid be taken SERIOUSLY... I was bored and actually enjoyed the story. I'm a sucker for a good story! *stoopid* I admit pics of the aurora borealis amaze me! So, they were the finale that prompted my reverie and ended in rambling. :-)

BUT... the REAL thing that started this silliness is the content of the email notification of SL's post (just now, my Swype chose "pussy" first instead of "post"). I digress... something threw me off... Oh yes!!! I didn't realize there was a video. The plain text message simply read: JSt0NEESrUA.

!!!!!WTF is SL saying??? IS IT CODE??? Tried to apply it to the north incall topic the post related to, supposedly. I pondered the strange arrangement of letters again.

JSt0NEESrUA

*backwards* Are U SEEN S? J? Uhmmm... hmmmm
*forwards* Just STONEES Up Already!!

Hey!!! Does he, SL, partake in wake and bake??? What an Austinite!! OR... is that what started this? ;-)

Good times... LOL

Pardon the high-jack. *snickering*

Humor is healthy! Have a good day, Everyone...
XoXoX
BUT... the REAL thing that started this silliness is the content of the email notification of SL's post (just now, my Swype chose "pussy" first instead of "post"). I digress... something threw me off... Oh yes!!! I didn't realize there was a video. The plain text message simply read: JSt0NEESrUA.

!!!!!WTF is SL saying??? IS IT CODE??? Tried to apply it to the north incall topic the post related to, supposedly. I pondered the strange arrangement of letters again.

Hey!!! Does he, SL, partake in wake and bake??? What an Austinite!! OR... is that what started this? ;-)

Pardon the high-jack. *snickering*

Humor is healthy! Have a good day, Everyone...
XoXoX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I like the song. it was the only thing I could find with "NORTH" so I threw it up there! I thinck your seeing the YOUTUBE "Code" which is how one posts the video. Must be on a cell.

Wake & Bake? No its more like Sleep & SLAMDANGOŽ.

But what the hell at least I know how to spell Magenta now!
But what the hell at least I know how to spell Magenta now! Originally Posted by Still Looking
OK SL, since you have mastered Magenta, we shall now move you to Cyan and expand your mind... BB
But what the hell at least I know how to spell Magenta now! Originally Posted by Still Looking
OK SL, since you have mastered Magenta, we shall now move you to Cyan and expand your mind...

I also have no fucKing idea what that means. Slow afternoon with no sports except for the Olympics.

BB
I'm sorry that you're having problems up north Claire. My permanent place is up here and I am normally kept busy. I normally don't go to south Austin although I've visited San Marcos & San Antonio.
Planning on doing more travel this year, starting with Dallas Feb 17-20.