The Latest Racist - The Liberal Justin Bieber

Looks like the HYPOCRITE emerged from his turtle shell. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And as soon as the subject turned to bestiality, the banjo-boy came out of his shell.

You're right, I didn't say anything about consenting behavior because I didn't have to, asshole. The conversation was already about consenting behavior.

YOU are the idiot who brought in rape and then tried to make it equivalent to consenting adults having sex.

And THEN you called that stupid argument a "victorrious assertion".

Because you're an idiot. And NOT a lawyer. And probably NOT a Jew.

The basic point is that socitey has NO business deciding which biological urges are OK, provided they do not hurt other people.

Nobody gets hurt when you give the Cock Whisperer a butt fucking every Friday night, so society has no business stopping you.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ah, the mick prick and classic engineer to boot!!! The so called fiscal conservative and social liberal. High intelligence coupled with an inferiority complex because of underdeveloped social skills. You seem to get madder when someone doesn't acknowledge your superiority. You might know more about electric circuits, but that doesn't make you good at social issues. Your assumption about consenting adult behavior was a poor one, asshole. You still miss the point, or your obstinately ignore it.
Society is deciding, and they are the apparent arbiters of sexuality, whether you like it or not. So currently you get to suck dick and take it up the ass, but it wasn't always the case - so you had to hide your proclivities.
To say that no one gets hurt during an unnatural sex act is just nuts. All of society suffers huge medical bills from HIV/AIDS. As I'm sure you are aware, unprotected anal sex, something you no doubt look forward to with your boyfriends, between consenting male partners is the major cause.
Fuck you, mick prick - go muck some sand.
Ah, the mick prick and classic engineer to boot!!! The so called fiscal conservative and social liberal. High intelligence coupled with an inferiority complex because of underdeveloped social skills. You seem to get madder when someone doesn't acknowledge your superiority. You might know more about electric circuits, but that doesn't make you good at social issues. Your assumption about consenting adult behavior was a poor one, asshole. You still miss the point, or your obstinately ignore it.
Society is deciding, and they are the apparent arbiters of sexuality, whether you like it or not. So currently you get to suck dick and take it up the ass, but it wasn't always the case - so you had to hide your proclivities.
To say that no one gets hurt during an unnatural sex act is just nuts. All of society suffers huge medical bills from HIV/AIDS. As I'm sure you are aware, unprotected anal sex, something you no doubt look forward to with your boyfriends, between consenting male partners is the major cause.
Fuck you, mick prick - go muck some sand. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So let's see... this is about Justin Bieber's video being racist. You chose to rage against a fucked up kid in a forum he'd never see. Have you sent your rants to him? Signed them with your REAL name?

But your homophobic and racist comments personally directed to a fellow member of the board are perfectly OK.

Just checking.

You are my Anti Hero!