Slow Rolling and Strokin' it with the Motion...

... let her slop some lube on, condom burns KILL the experience for me. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
If you need lube, then I haven't done my part right.
^^^^^ Lube is pretty key for sexier and safer times. And the need for lube has little to do with how aroused a woman is.
slow, fast, deep, shallow, focusing on the here & now until one or both experience orgiastic ecstasy!!!

that's one of the benefits of using the "9x9x2" technique -something i read about lonnnnnng ago. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Hmmm...I'd like to test this out, it sounds affective because the shallow strokes build anticipation for the deeper strokes. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
and vice-versa [pun intended].

some providers & women enjoy fast, some enjoy slow.
depending on whom i'm with, i start so that i end the way they like.

even slow deep culminating in fast short are deliteful!!!
like the other posts, I can relate, real world just seems so laid back, with no time constraints there for there is less pressure and it's easier to last longer, whether it's changing positions when either partner is close or just slowing it down enough to last longer.
Well....THEODIS EALEY said...You can lick it & you can stroke it...Now you can kiss it & you can eat it....but you aint did a dawg on thang until ya....STAND UP IN IT!!!! LOL

I like to get ya FDAU...grip them hips and slow stroke that thang until I get the cream to flow and make it FART too......I love it when the POOOSAYYY talks back to me...LOL

I might have CUM on bye and put some of this RICK JAMES in ya life for an hour....LOL

Show ya that this fella knows how to work the opening....the middle and the BOTTOMS....
Fart??

Maaaan, you just fucked up the whole thread.
It's interesting to know that some folks appreciate queefing.

...I love it when the POOOSAYYY talks back to me.. Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
It's trapped air, escaping through your kitty. It could be dangerous, and as a woman, you shouldn't want it.

If a guy ever blows air in your pussy while eating you out, you should kick him in the face* and end the session, because it could kill you.

*Well, not literally kick him in the face, but you shouldn't be letting that happen to you.
I queef. It's just air not a literal , smelly stanky pussy fart. Its part of the pussy language, from her wetness making a smacking sound to queefs. Pussy talk lets the gent know he's doing it really good to her!
I queef. It's just air not a literal , smelly stanky pussy fart. Its part of the pussy language, from her wetness making a smacking sound to queefs. Pussy talk lets the gent know he's doing it really good to her! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

THANK YOU...Glad to know you can appreciate a man working your POOOSAY so good that it FARTS...LOL

Some people think they can get points with LAME comments...LOL

I'm gonna reach out to you soon so I can have an opportunity to make yours QUEEF....lol
Whatever.

Time to unsubscribe.

FART.

This is what you wanted, right?
It's trapped air, escaping through your kitty. It could be dangerous, and as a woman, you shouldn't want it.

If a guy ever blows air in your pussy while eating you out, you should kick him in the face* and end the session, because it could kill you.

*Well, not literally kick him in the face, but you shouldn't be letting that happen to you.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Queefs don't come from a jerk blowing up a poosay. Lol.

While he's stroking and her pussy muscles contract, air slips in. And there you have it - "queef" after he pulls out of her. You've never experienced this?? Maybe it only happens with somewhat well-endowed gents or those who work the poosaay

It's not something one wants, it just happens. Just speaking as a woman...who happens to have a vagina, and knows what vaginas do

And of course, no blowing in the poosaay - I haven't heard of guys blowing in vaginas...let me do some research to see where the hell they do THAT at!
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Queefs don't come from a jerk blowing up a poosay. Lol.

While he's stroking and her pussy muscles contract, air slips in. And there you have it - "queef" after he pulls out of her. You've never experienced this?? Maybe it only happens with somewhat well-endowed gents or those who work the poosaay

It's not something one wants, it just happens. Just speaking as a woman...who happens to have a vagina, and knows what vaginas do

And of course, no blowing in the poosaay - I haven't heard of guys blowing in vaginas...let me do some research to see where the hell they do THAT at! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I know about the "Queef" but I always called them pussy farts , Is it safe to assume that you are a Queefer? about the well-endowed gentlemen, it might also happen with a tight pussy.
It's more than just a classic Johnny Taylor song or juke joint anthem - it's how I like my dick served to me.

Since my return from my hiatus, I am more in tune with what really pleases me. In my real world, I notice how my friends with benefits lay up inside me in slow, stimulating strokes *shudders* while in the hobby, its fuck like a rabbit time (fast and furiously and not very pleasing unless in "that" fuck me like you hate me mood) and with a checklist of positions in mind to go through until HE cums.

Sometimes, I'll get on top and tell him to stay still. Then I gyrate my hips, rock back and forth, until we both come. Hot damn! It's a win-win situation!

That said, I have had the most orgasms from one position than switching positions, to which Im not even given the time to get in motion/rhythm to enjoy it, all because he took his time inside me and actually FEELING the poosaay massage his dick.

It's like wolfing down a good home cooked meal. You're full but not as satisfied had you savored it.

Having ED is no excuse. There are wands etc for G-Spot stimulation.

So ladies and gents, how do you like to fuck and give/or receive G-Spot Stimulation? I love for a man to just lay up in it and swerve hitting my G-Spot until my legs shake.

*Sigh* so many gents get off on pleasing a woman but forget ALL about the G-Spot...so eager to drip their slobber down a hole with their tongue. (DATY is not a talent possessed by all, and not all providers get off on just clitoral climaxing). Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Baby doll I do prefer the slow sensual fun times myself but I think guys here hump like rabbits on fast foreword is we gotta play beat the clock. Thing is I have been guilty of the same though. With me its just that it has been so long since I popped the normal way I just get anxious.

I know I been meaning to let you take my chocolate cherry and I swear by all that is holy I will. I just on hard times right now.