Warm & fuzzy

Ahhh please find another thread if you are going to speak to each other like that. I wanted a thread for kind postings. Hence the warm and fuzzy.
Start an a-hole thread if you would like to be mean to each other.
Ahhh please find another thread if you are going to speak to each other like that. I wanted a thread for kind postings. Hence the warm and fuzzy.
Start an a-hole thread if you would like to be mean to each other. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Well you tried. I don't know how in the world mine managed to stay positive but it did. You should check it out, it's eerie how there was not one negative post on the entire thread. It was nice for the short period of time it lasted. I'll try again soon. So great to have someone else try to keep things positive with me.
Start an a-hole thread if you would like to be mean to each other. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Thanks Jessica! I'm not giving up though! I can't and I won't! We need positiveness in this place!
Warm and fuzzy

On the left (Warm) on the right (Fuzzy)...

Keep waiting, fuck ass.

I know Jillian will know the answer. Originally Posted by BitchTits
Is the answer "warm and fuzzy"?

Oh LOA & SD I <3 you guys!!!
Yay for warm and fuzzy!!!
Thanks Jessica! I'm not giving up though! I can't and I won't! We need positiveness in this place! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
And same here
Thanks for being a part of the warm and fuzzy club Jessica!!
Thanks for being a part of the warm and fuzzy club Jessica!! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
On the left (Warm) on the right (Fuzzy)...

Originally Posted by SD2011

I always wanted to cup a feel on cute little kittens.
Im glad you weren't banned to post in order to stay in the spirit of the thread because of your name "Old Grump"
What about "Young Smiles"
Shit, that sounded like a provider name
Never mind my friend

Warm and Fuzzy sounds so much better than Hot and Hairy. Thank goodness for sweet pretty girls like JP to keep it in perspective. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Oh wait, how about this for the warm fuzzy raffle. TThe first ten warn & fuzzy hobbiests to post in this thread put $30 into a pot. The winner gets a warm fuzzy feeling from Jillian or Jessica.

Girls, yall in for that? (