EXCUSES MARRIED MEN CAN USE - on WEEKENDS!

Plenty of ways, but it helps if you have an established hobby like going to the gym, hunting, fishing etc.

If you go from couch potato to suddenly being gone for a couple of hours, it looks shady.
  • Zena
  • 09-30-2018, 05:22 AM
Yep- all of you are right !!!! He needs an established hobby or interest

to get him out of the house occasionally !!!

The guy I'm thinking of - is on a very very VERY short leash -

his wife doesn't let him out of her sight - if she is home with him.

I think he already got caught one or 2 times early on
in the marriage. He waits until she is gone
for a period of time ...like 4 hours or on a day trip somewhere !

I hate it !!!! He fucks me so good !!! We are like 2 Energizer Bunnies! haha haha !
Wife is afraid of my motorcycle so that gives me an out...
I have used going out drinking with the boys. When I come home sober SO is relieved and happy when I tell her it was just a de-stressing session.
Associates are here from out of town for week long meeting. All are getting together for lunch, drinks, meet and greet .... Said event has to be in the part of town where you are meeting your provider. Otherwise, SO can check GPS or if you are in an accident or something else, the story stands up.
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Not sure if it was said before but selling tools/man toys always works, I bought a few expensive pieces of machinery off this guy and handed him nothing but hundred bills each time when we met, he always had that look like he would go straight to his ATF after we met. I'm sure I was right with this guy lol
i do a part-time (rideshare) so when im out, i take a break throughout the night. gives me an out and pays for it.
I started investing in real estate so I am either at some seminar or looking at houses.
I use Car Shows as an excuse
Join a golf league or tournament....that gives you 5 hours....2-3 hours to play, travel, etc. Then swing by a driving range and spend some time hitting balls to work up a sweat, get some dirt on your shoes and go home to shower.
I am thinking about joining a bowling league. You know the polished wood is calling my name.
With any exercise program - golf, gym - you've got to come home appearing as if you've actually worked out / played. be careful
  • jbatx
  • 10-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Smart phone can be tracked by SO’s.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Smart phone can be tracked by SO’s. Originally Posted by jbatx
Only if you give them access, if you're that dumb, you deserve what's coming to you
Tell her you’re going out to eat because she never cooks for you.