Are The Germans Having Second Thoughts About Refugees??

Quit dreaming about sucking the inbred chimp, and get back to work shoveling shit boy. It might be something you are good at, besides sucking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Consider yourself shoveled, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Crawl back to your stall and keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He must be running low on dingle berries to pick ! With his ONE tooth !
The stable boy (you) is the one cleaning not the owner idiot.

Keep pushing the wheelbarrow gay rey. It dosen't pay as well as your gloryhole job, but it is steady work.

LMAO, you are a fucking joke hillbilly. Keep on ass kissing retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your fat ass wouldn't fit in a wheel barrow EKIM ! Maybe a Caterpillar D-10 track loader could move a pile of shit LIKE YOU around ! And YOU'RE the one that WKed for woomby and started his 'holes franchise in KansASS ! Stick to YOUR gloryhole job AND dingle berry picking EKIM !
Consider yourself shoveled, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get back to cleaning the stalls, chicken dick the inbred chip.
He must be running low on dingle berries to pick ! With his ONE tooth ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Faggot of the year for 2015 is gay rey, and he is campaigning for 2016.
Get back to cleaning the stalls, chicken dick the inbred chip. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have cornered the market on "stall", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You suffer from tunnel vision staring at you glory hole as you make your living in a stall with your stalled intellectual growth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Hi, JACK!
You have cornered the market on "stall", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You suffer from tunnel vision staring at you glory hole as you make your living in a stall with your stalled intellectual growth, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have stalled around too long chicken dick the retarded chimp. You can fuck off more than anyone else . Your desire to suck cock at a gloryhole is too strong for honest work. To quote your hero, "you are fired".
You have stalled around too long chicken dick the retarded chimp. You can fuck off more than anyone else . Your desire to suck cock at a gloryhole is too strong for honest work. To quote your hero, "you are fired". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only stall here is the one where you make your living on your knees in a pile of shit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Hi, JACK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only stall here is the one where you make your living on your knees in a pile of shit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Other being a world class liar are you good for anything else chicken dick the retarded chimp? Oh right ,the way you got the name Hoover.
Other being a world class liar are you good for anything else chicken dick the retarded chimp? Oh right ,the way you got the name Hoover. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's a certain poetry to how you get bored in the ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, while you make your living in your stall of boards.
There's a certain poetry to how you get bored in the ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, while you make your living in your stall of boards. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You being able to breath through your ears is a plus while DTing a really biggen. If you could recite poetry while you got your fudge packed, now that is talent. You would qualify as chimp of the month.
You being able to breath through your ears is a plus while DTing a really biggen. If you could recite poetry while you got your fudge packed, now that is talent. You would qualify as chimp of the month. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're bored, stalled and stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I'm bored, stalled and stupid.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're bored daily, genetically and intellectually stalled and very, very stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You being able to breath through your ears is a plus while DTing a really biggen. If you could recite poetry while you got your fudge packed, now that is talent. You would qualify as chimp of the month. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that's how YOU ' VE won that award multiple times EKIM ? !!!! What type of poetry do YOU recite EKIM, free verse, classics, limericks - ( " There once was a Inbred Chimp from KansASS.... ) Looks like YOU 'RE gunning for the annual ANAL award there EKIM !