Houston's Best BBBJ providers

No such thing as a bad bj.
Some are just better than others;-) Originally Posted by Grey Cowboy
No such thing as bad bj???

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Yes there is such a thing as a bad bj. Originally Posted by pyramider
The line is supposed to be...

The worst BJ I ever had was still pretty good.
There is your answer Originally Posted by Darkerside
I've missed you DS!
Don't forget Nikkivikkisix. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Thanks for the mention doll!
In no particular order from what I've experienced.

Nikkivikkisix
Vikki Markov*
Fancyinheels
Amberance
Allisonofhouston (retired)*
Beau Derriere (cant find her anymore)*
Dallas Rain*
Courtney St. Clair*
Anna Nikkole
Britney1984*
*denotes 2 pops same session and with a great attitude. That's saying a lot for this old dude,
In no particular order from what I've experienced.

Nikkivikkisix
Vikki Markov*
Fancyinheels
Amberance
Allisonofhouston (retired)*
Beau Derriere (cant find her anymore)*
Dallas Rain*
Courtney St. Clair*
Anna Nikkole
Britney1984*
*denotes 2 pops same session and with a great attitude. That's saying a lot for this old dude, Originally Posted by Dynalow96

One day when our schedules meet up,we can go for 3,lol.....or I can just bring you to the edge over and over.......again
Miranda at LatinasElite. She has so many variations and tricks. She is a master at the art of BJ. Just because you can deep throat doesn't always mean you are good at one
I'll vouch for Dorthy - and as she will tell you, a girl who can DT your 5" might choke on mine. So can she rally advertise DT? Dorthy can handle 7.5" for sure cuz I watched her nose hit my stomach.

Others who have from experience:
PeachySexy
Viktoria Stone
Bellissa (Dallas, retired I believe)
Veronica Peach (with effort)
Ariel More (with ease)

I may be forgetting one or two and there are some mentioned above who can handle it I'm sure but aren't my type.
I'll vouch for Dorthy - and as she will tell you, a girl who can DT your 5" might choke on mine. So can she rally advertise DT? Dorthy can handle 7.5" for sure cuz I watched her nose hit my stomach.

Others who have from experience:
PeachySexy
Viktoria Stone
Bellissa (Dallas, retired I believe)
Veronica Peach (with effort)
Ariel More (with ease)

I may be forgetting one or two and there are some mentioned above who can handle it I'm sure but aren't my type. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Ariel Moore couldn't get mine down throat. I was lying down with her by my feet. She was frustrated. She switched to by my side and took it down with ease. While in her throat, she rotated back to my feet holding mine in for a longggg time. This made Ariel happy. What a delightful whore. Lol!
Ariel Moore couldn't get mine down throat. I was lying down with her by my feet. She was frustrated. She switched to by my side and took it down with ease. While in her throat, she rotated back to my feet holding mine in for a longggg time. This made Ariel happy. What a delightful whore. Lol! Originally Posted by Short bus driver
Nice! I wish I had a man-cock just to enjoy this...she's fucking kinky HOT!!!
  • bon69
  • 08-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Don't forget Nikkivikkisix. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

+1,000 She is the best.
Nice! I wish I had a man-cock just to enjoy this...she's fucking kinky HOT!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
We need to get reacquainted lol
I think I'm decent 😉 Lol
Raquel Ryder sure did a number on...someone I know.
Ariel Moore couldn't get mine down throat. I was lying down with her by my feet. She was frustrated. She switched to by my side and took it down with ease. While in her throat, she rotated back to my feet holding mine in for a longggg time. This made Ariel happy. What a delightful whore. Lol! Originally Posted by Short bus driver
Your winky must be curved she knows how to suck winky then because I get mad to when the winky isn't playing nice...
Ok I will be getting to this point in my list very soon and I will report back with details. No such thing as a bad bj shiiiiiiiddd