Boltfan has a secret to share

What the fuck am I reading?
no i'm not afraid of you.. you should pm me directly though..

this public thread turned out to not be a level field and although you're obviously immune to points, i am not..

so do send that pm please..

we can always "meet" in private.. fight night requires gloves and head gear.. we don't really need that do we?

also you should consider the youtube publicity likelihood.. you would not want that..

we can settle this on the "street" and avoid the circus here..

this will be my last post in public about our "meeting"

looking forward to your pm and spanking that ass!

have an enjoyable rest of the night Originally Posted by honest_abe
Forget Boltfan. This shit is tired and so is your repeated whining and shit stirring. Bolt showed restraint and you've let your fanboys get to your head. Your reviews are great for the guys, but the rest...

So you want to "settle this on the 'street'"?

I'm your Huckleberry.

I'll await your PM.
  • Groot
  • 07-18-2017, 08:17 PM
honest abe spelled backwards is.... eba tsenoh

Think about that.
BTW mods, I'll take any points you see fit. Even feel free to announce them. It's all worth it to end this bullshit.
no i'm not afraid of you.. you should pm me directly though..

this public thread turned out to not be a level field and although you're obviously immune to points, i am not ... Originally Posted by honest_abe
you keep saying this but honestly how do you know? how do you know how many points he has? how do you know that on his posts that have been reported that he didn't get points?
Methinks abe doesn't sound very honest.
Forget Boltfan. This shit is tired and so is your repeated whining and shit stirring. Bolt showed restraint and you've let your fanboys get to your head. Your reviews are great for the guys, but the rest...

So you want to "settle this on the 'street'"?

I'm your Huckleberry.

I'll await your PM. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Well said but the review attaboys will look great on his resume or epitaph.

Can't believe we're now pretending we're actually going to fight someone that said mean things to us on the Internet. We've hit rock bottom and are now digging.
honest abe spelled backwards is.... eba tsenoh

Think about that. Originally Posted by Groot
Damn, I dont know what in hell started all this, but Groot spelled backward is
toogR.
Come to think of it, backward spelled backward is drawkcab.
Nice.
Abe: your bait is weak. Stop wasting staff time with this bullshit. He's not threatening you, and you are acting like a child with your coed posts. Go back to working the "pics for pussy" angle and let the members enjoy your "contribution" that way.

The RTM spam is bullshit and needs to stop. You sound like Tara. Originally Posted by Duke of G

Can the Mods create a "I like to Whine like a little School Girl" forum so shit like this has a proper home?
Bob is boB
Abe: your bait is weak. Stop wasting staff time with this bullshit. He's not threatening you, and you are acting like a child with your coed posts. Go back to working the "pics for pussy" angle and let the members enjoy your "contribution" that way.

The RTM spam is bullshit and needs to stop. You sound like Tara. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Duke don't hate just because you sent me a video of you jacking off and I still didn't see you
Duke don't hate just because you sent me a video of you jacking off and I still didn't see you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Damn!
TE, if you send me a pic of you jilling off, I'll more than likely beg like a little girl to see you.
Duke don't hate just because you sent me a video of you jacking off and I still didn't see you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Disrespect to a Mod, RTMd.
Oh lawd. Disrespecting a mod isn't a rule, btw. Thanks anyway, but no need to RTM non issue.

Tara already sent an email, a pm and this reply to let me know her displeasure that I pointed out that she RTMs a lot of posts. Even invented a j/o vid story as... What...a threat? I'm not sure.

Poor form. 2/10, would not repeat.
Disrespect to a Mod, RTMd. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
e214, duke g can take care of himself.
I enjoy most of your posts, even though they are, as you say, valueless.
99% of all posts are valueless.

I'm curious, why do you follow te around and pick on her like a schoolyard bully?