Firing of our mods?!

• jbonz
  • 03-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Thanks for the kind words CP. It's sorta funny that while GP called me out on being inactive (which was true as far as posting was concerned). It wasn't GP that actually went into attack mode but a pack of other wolves. I know that I have been nothing but honorable in my activities that are board related but if someone wants to imagine nasty things in their head then let them. This is a new pack of hobbyists who are just like any group of young kids who think they invented everything. And if they want to vilify me as an example then it's really no skin off my back. Those that I have known for years know who I am and those that choose to hate me for whatever reasons can do that too. It's a free country. Please note that this is not a attack on any of the new mods but rather a observation about a whole new group of hobbyists that have not been around the block as many times as you and I. I also suspect that there will be a new "Hannah" and "Amber" and "Miley" (RIP my dear girl) that will capture the hearts of this generation as they did for ours back in the early days. So as is true with anything else, things change. The radio stations don't play Elvis anymore and the boards are going to cater less and less to you and I as time continues on. Life is far too short to worry about such trivial things.

--jb
I take 4 day away form this board, so have lots to read. But the more I read, the less I like it. Jbonz thanks for reminding me "Life is far too short to worry about such trivial things."
I would agree..
That women, have a say, in the world.