• WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 10:32 PM
as a buck private?

I was West Point equivalent Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
So?

What was your point?
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Yeah, right. Whatever, WDF. You are a gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're just gross

Do you really think joe blow has the brain power of CM or TTH? Come on man, that is like saying HatingKayla is brighter than Sara Palin....wait she might be, how about Condi Rice. You think HatingKayla is smarter than Condi?
But unlike Hating Kayla, Palin doesn't show her boobies online. I'd go for some of that, comma, if she would only let us see those big brown eyes!

BTW Kayla, nice yabbos. Would you blow a liberal?
How is Joe a disgrace? He's one of the most intelligent posters here. Is it just that he doesn't agree with you? Sounds like you measure patriotism by whether someone agrees with you.

But since you never post any substance, how would we know?

You got nothin', you know, Assup. Nothin' at all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I measure my patriotism by how much Assup disagrees with me. His condemnation is a badge of honor. I'd happily piss on his grave when the time comes, except I hate waiting in line.
You're a hateful fucker aren't you? Well I wouldn't piss on yours!

Of course, I've got a plot in Arlington if I want it. You won't get closer than Grand Prairie.

Badges? We don need no stinking badges!

Now go fuck yourself, you fucking hypocrite!
He doesn't act like like he's even 14 years old let alone a soldier.

I think he's a little liar.