Funniest Moments

^^^ WTF is he talkin about??? Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69

what makes you think is a HIM....im thinkn its a female....the person is talkn about posting on BP and how aly better leave her alone now...hmmmm....wheres the popcorn????

drama everday
See? That would've creeped me out. Thats like something out of a horror movie.

Or I would've been insulted. Like so what are you tryin' to say! Only you Brookie with your twisted sense of humor..........

Does it have to be a session or can it just be "doin' the deed?" Originally Posted by onehitwonder
If a guy insists on sticking his fingers everywhere ... why wouldn't you want him wearing a barrier between your delicate stuff and his rough hands... and like my momma always said, "You never know where that finger has been..."
Ok. That makes sense. Now......... TMFT I'm gettin' saddle sores...........get off me.........you're ridin' me way too hard today!!

And I say, "I KNOW where that fingers been!"
Ok. That makes sense. Now......... TMFT I'm gettin' saddle sores...........get off me.........you're ridin' me way too hard today!!
Originally Posted by onehitwonder
First you complained because DearHunter and Boardman didn't respond to your posts .... and now you're complaining because I do respond to your posts ... make up your mind woman...
TMFT it's not the lack of response from you she is complaining about it's the way you respond lol

I know you already know this but I want her to know somebody is in her corner at least for today
CBK is the hooktard that Brooke has been putting the alert collar on every time she raised her head.
TMFT it's not the lack of response from you she is complaining about it's the way you respond lol

I know you already know this but I want her to know somebody is in her corner at least for today Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I know, right? Maybe I am a little sensitive today? Ok I'll quit whinin'.............

I know you already know this but I want her to know somebody is in her corner at least for today Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know, right? Maybe I am a little sensitive today? Ok I'll quit whinin'............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I was just posting silly stuff like I always do... if I offended anyone ... I sincerely apologize ... that said ... does anyone read my signature line...
I for one know it for sure and I have read your sig line. Everything you say is funny to me even you are being serious it's funny.
Me sorry.......

BUT (you knew that was comin') the one that really got me was "OHW gushin' all over DH".............ahhh, ya cut me...........deep............. to the bone..............needed stitches.........pass the duct tape...........STAT........... ....
I feel the same for you, DH, BM, LD, BW, EA and SKF. Respectful admiration. Period.

Thank You and Good Night! :-)