Glad to be back!!

I click just to see what you said crater face...

It appears when I so called "Outed" I did not!

Look what the mod said, you can only put partial name, not full name..

So putting a last name to a first name is outing

Putting just a 1st name is not outing..

I can read and I can comprehend bye crater face..

FYI, if you go through the alerts you will see handles including just the first name not the last name, no banned and not considered outing.

But you can't say even a 1st name now, not even in private, rules now would be a outing..

Please make sure you only post partial info. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Here's another funny one and look who's in that thread lmao.. He had np that, that guy was getting his 1st name blasted, he was concerned with the reference part ain't that funny.

OP of this thread pretty much put the guy's whole name there... If she had the handle would've been put there to "Public" there was not a banned even when she put 1st and last name altogether, they edit out the last name.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=319022

Politics Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I click just to see what you said crater face...

It appears when I so called "Outed" I did not!

Look what the mod said, you can only put partial name, not full name..

So putting a last name to a first name is outing

Putting just a 1st name is not outing..

I can read and I can comprehend bye crater face..

FYI, if you go through the alerts you will see handles including just the first name not the last name, no banned and not considered outing.

But you can't say even a 1st name now, not even in private, rules now would be a outing.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Listen Whore, There isn't no "so called outted". You OUTTED and got banned for it. Does Wakeup need a "heh" comment to rightfully remind everyone via his sigline.

I'm all for posting handle names when alerts or NCNS happen. But you cross the line when you start outting names (1st or last) (real or fake) or any other non hobby related info. Especially when certain whores like to out shit when things don't go thier way.

And keep me on ignore if you don't like my posts unless dementia is starting to creep on you.
Go suck a ass...

Has nothing to do with whether you mind when its right to say someone's1st name.

One link I put up was not even alert worthy, guys references didn't check out and she put first and last name.( Oh & Middle name)

You know why noone had a problem with putting 1st names out because a 1st name does not connect to anyone RL, but you put a last name to it now thats a different story..

Hey why don't you change your avatar to the Alamodome? I'm all about keeping it real here how about you?

Show me in the guidelines where there's an exception in the past, on when you have the right to say someone's first name public, bet you can't.. There was never a rule saying you can't say a 1st name..
Go suck a ass...

Has nothing to do with whether you mind when its right to say someone's1st name.

One link I put up was not even alert worthy, guys references didn't check out and she put first and last name.( Oh & Middle name)

You know why noone had a problem with putting 1st names out because a 1st name does not connect to anyone RL, but you put a last name to it now thats a different story..

Hey why don't you change your avatar to the Alamodome? I'm all about keeping it real here how about you?

Show me in the guidelines where there's an exception in the past, on when you have the right to say someone's first name public, bet you can't.. There was never a rule saying you can't say a 1st name.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
This is better, show us the link where you got banned for OUTTING!
I listed only first name.,honestly didn't feel it was such a bad thing..but oh well no biggie
Might of got banned, but I didn't break a rule...

Eccie owes me restitution j/k...

If you can't see straight put on your glasses so you can see, it came right out of a Mods mouth there was not a issue dropping a 1st name..(Just the last name) They didn't even have a problem with the middle name being added.

I can also pull where provider put handle along with 1st name, and guess what no issue there...

Eccie has nothing on me, but y'all so badly would like to heh...

This board has mad rules as they go....

And if a rule was broking for saying a 1st name the troll hisself wakeup would said something and the 2 Mods that were in that thread..

Only thing they had a problem with was putting the last name, so they took part of that out.. With NO BANNED

Here's the thread again maybe you can comprehend this time JM

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=319022
I listed only first name.,honestly didn't feel it was such a bad thing..but oh well no biggie Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Yes because they changed the rules not so long ago, so it fell into outing... That started like 2mnths ago give or take..
Might of got banned, but I didn't break a rule...

Eccie owes me restitution j/k...

] Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Nope this would suffice. So everyone can see your both a ban verfied OUTTING whore and your delusional believing you did nothing wrong. Carry on with OUTTING whore badge of honor along with the OP.
I listed only first name.,honestly didn't feel it was such a bad thing..but oh well no biggie Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Oh, but it is a biggie. Having the stigma of being an OUTTING whore will not and should not be forgotten. This whore giving advice on OUTTING is the absolutely last person you should listen too.
Your the only one delusional and obviously can't comprehend either...

The proof has been laid out in this thread that I didn't break a rule in the 1st place...

Before you come back out here please fill the craters in your face and change your avatar as well, its missleading..

Im tired of looking at those pot holes..

And get it right, was not giving advice, but saying when the rules changed...

Your a clown so I expect this type of behavior coming from you...

But I think I'm getting sick from watching the puss come out your face...
Your the only one delusional and obviously can't comprehend either...

The proof has been laid out in this thread that I didn't break a rule in the 1st place...

Before you come back out here please fill the craters in your face and change your avatar as well, its missleading..

Im tired of looking at those pot holes..

And get it right, was not giving advice, but saying when the rules changed...

Your a clown so I expect this type of behavior coming from you...

But I think I'm getting sick from watching the puss come out your face... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Crater face?? Change my avatar cuz it's not true? Besides the obvious fact you are completely wrong with the perception of my appearance, why you putting a lot of emphasis on personal appearances. And FALSE perception at that lol. I mean I've never seen you and you never seen me. But you sure putting lot of emphasis on your perception of my appearence. Hmmmm, But you know what's true? You were banned for OUTTING!
Crater face?? Change my avatar cuz it's not true? Besides the obvious fact you are completely wrong with the perception of my appearance, why you putting a lot of emphasis on personal appearances. And FALSE perception at that lol. I mean I've never seen you and you never seen me. But you sure putting lot of emphasis on your perception of my appearence. Hmmmm, But you know what's true? You were banned for OUTTING! Originally Posted by junglemonkey

But you no what my perception of you is not false.....

I don't expect you to be honest about that anyway, I wouldn't if I was so hideous...

And ummmm you saying you never requested to see me?

Go seat down because you a lie!
"I've never seen you and you've never seen me"

Either learn to read or Put your old lady reading glasses on. I'm sure CVS give AARP discounts. But nice try.
Ahhh now I'm the one that needs glasses...

Take your own advice or im just going to chalk it up to the game that you just can't comprehend...

But really I don't give 2 shits what a clown say's and im pretty sure you know that and everyone else does..

Hopefully the next time you come back you have some treatment done for your face, but sorry to say craters can never be fixed, Seal (singer) looking ass.

Call me what u like..something fishy definitely went on..seeing ive done what other providers have done but yet i get banned was ridiculous to me..especially considering it was only a first name..whoopy fukkin doo! It was only a first name..besides it was a perfectly good reason to report him considering he was attempting to slander my name and rep due to him not having his way with me...bottom lime..its all bunch of bs..i recognize real and fake on here..good thing is,.im still making cash and having fun heh������