Discussing Rates

Another question about rates I have is when the provider only lists up to a certain time such as 1 hour. Is it considered bad form is ask in an email what the rate for say 90 mins would be? Such a request would be something like "I don't see any donations for times over 60 mins, how much would the donation be for 90 min?".
One thing I've noticed is that they are using phones to search, which makes them skim ads for pics & phone numbers, rather than using a full screed pc where it's easier to decipher the details.
I think many a guy is guilty of not reading the whole ad or web site. They just look at the pics and all the blood rushes to their other head. I dunno. Those guys make me feel smart and that is okay with my ego.

There has been situations where I had to ask, but at that point the mood was okay for it. There was many a time that a friend brought a provider to lunch and as was probably intended, I had a session after. Some times as we were getting dressed or leaving, I would have to admit that I had not really looked at their ads before and sheepishly ask, "What do I need to leave you so that you will take my call again?"

I guess I learned that how you ask can be as important as what you ask when it comes to women. They are still a mystery and I have put my foot in my mouth many a time. To any ladies I have offended by accident, please forgive my ignorance and educate me. To the ones I did it to on purpose, let's just say karma was working through me.

There is always some new guys who are still learning the ropes. Do NOT discuss sexual activities during the screening process. Do your research and you will know with some probability if the menu is to your liking. Getting specific with fantasies, asking of they do specific acts will probably get your screening terminated. It is one of the ploys LE uses to make a case when they are trying to get appointments and an experienced gal knows this.
One thing I've noticed is that they are using phones to search, which makes them skim ads for pics & phone numbers, rather than using a full screed pc where it's easier to decipher the details. Originally Posted by kristy247
I don't use my phone for this but it makes sense andvery insightful. When I track down something on my phone I sure don't browse an entire website. Maybe Eros or eccie should make a smart phone app. I'm sure that would be a hit I think the implication for providers is to recognize going forward, more guys, not less, will be viewing your sites this way.

As for the broader question, to all of the self-righteous ladies that responded that they are perfect -- only one rate...consistently displayed across all advertising....easy to find -- don't blame us guys for asking -- blame your "sisters" -- if the other 90% of you were as "perfect" we wouldn't have to ask.....

I mean (and forgive the analogy) if all mechanics were upfront, honest, and transparent with their rates for servicing my car I wouldn't have to clarify their rates, but experience has taught me it is prudent. If I'm going back to one I trust I don't feel the need. If I'm going to a new one, even if well reviewed, you better believe I'm going to ask what the bill is going to be.
Maybe Eros or eccie should make a smart phone app. I'm sure that would be a hit I think the implication for providers is to recognize going forward, more guys, not less, will be viewing your sites this way. Originally Posted by atlcomedy

Actually Eros does have Mobile Version of its site .. when you browse on phone you automatically directed to it

Lina
Maybe Eros or eccie should make a smart phone app. I'm sure that would be a hit Originally Posted by atlcomedy
TER has one also.
You and a few other providers do what we guys like.. have 1 central site where the rates and stuff is posted... all ads you post where ever have links back to your site thus they can see if any specials are in effect.

When I find a lady that takes the time to have her own registered site I bookmark it and I prefer to see those.

Because she is doing all this, she is more serious about things and not some "fly by night" and I seriously doubt a lady who has a pimp, does no calls no shows, or any other alert worthy act will go to this trouble. Websites are registered to someone so that means a do badder already has a paper trail. Originally Posted by Spirit13

I also require many things like this when accepting references. If a guy gives me a girl's info and she has only 2 reviews with no website, I am not taking her word for anything. She may very well be legit, but she has not built up enough of a rep to care if she loses it for having someone busted. I normally require a 6 month review history on a major board and a professional website. The only way I will accept a reference from someone with a free site, is if I know her reputation already.