Ladies just an FYI about weekend lineup

Mabe time for a Houston montage, some will ask "why?" Whew

Wow u are such a looser and so pathetic to be spending your time looking to see what girl posted her ad last and how many views she got... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Ya the loser can analyze advertising trends. Or is the loser the bottom feeding whore that sucks the cocks of men that can analyze advertising trends?
Ya the loser can analyze advertising trends. Or is the loser the bottom feeding whore that sucks the cocks of men that can analyze advertising trends? Originally Posted by JennerJammer
I think you feeling the need to make this comment puts you at the top of the list
I think you feeling the need to make this comment puts you at the top of the list Originally Posted by keeponrisin

Yeap. Another one that pays for it while looking down on someone for getting paid for it, and even feels the need to get online and bash the ones that get paid for it. A person with real problems and that is no joke.
Local time of the forum posted. Although at my whim, perhaps I'll change that to Croatian local time, or maybe Guam. That will really fuck them up. You figure it out and let me know
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Or since a girl can post up until midnight, but not after midnight, change the permissions for posting in that forum from midnight to 9pm. Sounds pretty simple to me. But what do I know... I'm using common sense, and that seems to be frowned upon.
I must be in the wrong place. I thought this was a hooker site. With all the butt hurt, it seems more like a gay hook up site.
I must be in the wrong place. I thought this was a hooker site. With all the butt hurt, it seems more like a gay hook up site. Originally Posted by Ceremony
time ta build a big ...beautiful wall a ...trump wall

maga!
a
g
a
!
Yeap. Another one that pays for it while looking down on someone for getting paid for it, and even feels the need to get online and bash the ones that get paid for it. A person with real problems and that is no joke. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Not for getting paid for it, for being arrogant. But you'd defend that. I suppose you have no real problems? You don't have any jokes...

I haven't paid for it since a certain member died in March '15. For some reason I keep checking in. I suppose that is a problem. But I was online anyway, not just for this.
Yeap. Another one that pays for it while looking down on someone for getting paid for it, and even feels the need to get online and bash the ones that get paid for it. A person with real problems and that is no joke. Originally Posted by brianjackson
I think you feeling the need to make this comment puts you at the top of the list Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Hah! I'm even a better loser than you! Keep on risin!
Or since a girl can post up until midnight, but not after midnight, change the permissions for posting in that forum from midnight to 9pm. Sounds pretty simple to me. But what do I know... I'm using common sense, and that seems to be frowned upon. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Or we could just expect folks to follow the rules rather than further censoring them and limiting their access. Crazy talk, I know....
Sounds pretty simple to me. But what do I know... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You continue to illustrate, that it's not much...
  • Tiger
  • 04-08-2016, 05:53 PM
JB- Nice way to let the ladies know how to maximize their ad.

Which of course proves my point that Wakeup will never post the helpful linc. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
warning
do not post links to today's in the news
unless you want a year off, then go for it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Or we could just expect folks to follow the rules rather than further censoring them and limiting their access. Crazy talk, I know.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Huh

Why the fuck would anyone think that I'm here to be helpful? I'm not a mod for your forums...let them be helpful...

I'm here for one reason...and it ain't being helpful... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Just like stupid and Wakeup . . . some things just can't be fixed.
But what do I know Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You continue to illustrate, that it's not much... Originally Posted by Wakeup
My bad... I probably should have mentioned something about common sense....
Oh wait... Look!!!

But what do I know... I'm using common sense, and that seems to be frowned upon. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Just in case you omit the frowned upon part in your next post....
Or since a girl can post up until midnight, but not after midnight, change the permissions for posting in that forum from midnight to 9pm. Sounds pretty simple to me. But what do I know... I'm using common sense, and that seems to be frowned upon. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
and so the ladies would post at 8:59 rather than 11:59

what would that change?

as to the common sense --- no comment
Or we could just expect folks to follow the rules rather than further censoring them and limiting their access. Crazy talk, I know.... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm told that there are a a large number of rules here... and I'm pretty sure that i am not alone in NOT having them committed to memory....
BUT... I heard that the rule is that ya can't post an ad after 9pm... and there is a FEATURE that prevents someone from posting at 12:01am the next day... Is there a (GOOD) reason that you would make a rule that SAYS you can't post after 9pm, but still have the ability to do so?? BUT.... the system doesn't allow you to post 3 hours and 1 minute later?? It almost seems like a trap....

If it's merely a "coding" problem... ya know -- change 12:01am to 9:01pm .... I gotta guy... but he's a girl.... if that's ok...

Now who's running the hooks off the board????

Now THAT is fucking funny!!!!

Edit add: I shoulda wrote that in fucking blue... fuckin dummie I am