DATO

.. I enjoy DATO On Me
It's not a fetish or odd, it is natural with the right person. I do enjoy it and most women do. I like both ways, but it is rare in the hobby. You got to get to know a lady real well first for a reciprocity.
Do providers view this as a fetish or just an odd request? Is it something that is always off limits or does a client need to clarify his desire to perform this to his provider before the session?

I enjoy giving it but am always remiss about bringing the topic to discussion. It's off limits at home so I usually relish the opportunity if it presents itself.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to share on the thread.

Thanks!! Originally Posted by luv2rimgirlsdfw
I realized I didn't directly address your questions in my earlier post so I will do so now.

DATO has become such a common request in modern times that I would imagine most experienced providers wouldn't consider it a fetish nor an odd request. When you feel a strong attraction towards a woman, you want to kiss every part of her, including her asshole. Most providers understand that. So don't worry that a provider will consider you a "weirdo" or even eclectic for expressing your desire for DATO.

The simple answer to your second question is yes, you should let the provider know before your scheduled session that you would like to perform DATO on her. This gives her the time to perform the appropriate cleaning rituals before meeting you and more importantly, gives her the opportunity to consider your request in advance and decide if she's comfortable with it or not. Far better than springing it on her during the session and making her feel guilty for saying NO to you. Also if she says NO to you in advance and you really want to do DATO, you can choose a different provider so you're happy too.

However, there are ways to know if a lady will be amenable to the idea of DATO even without asking her. One major resource are her reviews. Read her reviews, especially the activities and ROS sections. Does she allow other hobbyists to perform DATO on her? That's a huge clue right there. Send a PM to the hobbyist who wrote the review and ask him in case DATO isn't mentioned in the review. That's a great way of finding out.

For example, an ECCIE friend of mine (who I won't name in case he doesn't want the publicity) has met Secret Baby several times and loved every encounter he had with her. He highly recommends Secret Baby to anyone he interacts with on ECCIE. He loves her friendly personality, her IOP etc. but he especially loves her ass and sailing the Greek isles with her. One day, he poked Secret Baby's lovely curvy ass with his big nose. He poked so deep that the tip of his nose penetrated her asshole. He said all he smelled was the clean fragrance of soap..nothing else. That's how incredibly clean & hygienic Secret Baby is when meeting hobbyists. So now that you know this about Secret Baby, OP, you can feel comfortable doing DATO on Secret Baby even without advance notice because you know her ass will be super clean. That's the power of knowledge. The more research you do on a provider before meeting her, the more fun you will have during your session with her.
this is the stuff I look at when im bored during work. There is nothing hotter than eating ass. My favorite part is when the provider gets into it so much she will take her hands and pull her ass apart to help you out. I personally think its so hot, because its such a private, sensual , invasive thing. Id like to think im semi -violating a providers normal expectation of being naughty and that is a huge turn on. I love articles like this:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/love...ike-for-women/
I have never been told no on DATO, I once asked a provider for TUMA or FUMA and she freaked out, started this whole rant about disgusting and gross, never let it go during the session, needless to say it was one of the worst I have ever had. So now I am a bit hestistant to bring it up. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I once had the opposite experience. I'm not really into TUMA and I saw a lady in Manhattan that would not take no for an answer. Everytime we made even the slightest change in position her tongue was back in my ass despite my attempts to avoid. She really loved playing the rusty trombone I guess. So I just went with the flow and tried to enjoy it. WALDT.

Now prostate play from someone who knows what they're doing during L1 or L2? I'm all in baby!

I just thought that since I carefully wash & clean my ass(in addition to every other part of me) before meeting a provider, she will do the same thing as well. I thought wrong. Always let the provider know in advance if you want DATO. Always. Originally Posted by VeryClean

This x1000! Ever since I was with lil' Rosalyn a few years ago I've been really into 69. She has the most lovely starfish and I couldn't help myself and I had my face buried in that cute little ass all night!

Meanwhile, I've had a few other 69 incidents where things weren't as fresh and clean as you'd expect. And these were fine-ass ladies! But not only did I not practice my anal tongue darting but I kept trying to sink my head further into the mattress before finally I had to tap out.

I am rather obsessive about pre-appointment hygiene so it always shocks me when ladies aren't as prepared as you'd expect.
I like to make my position on it very clear from the start.
Im ok with it being done on me if the lovely gent wants to do it but its not my thing to do it on anyone else.
im starting to wonder if the lost art of DATO is gone. I hardly see it in reviews anymore. I had an appointment today with a girl who had the greatest ass ever and my entire appoiment was based around eating her ass.
.. I enjoy DATO On Me Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Well sign me up, Babe. I've ready for you.

My favorite part of DATO is when you start it and her anus just relaxes, loosens up, and allows your tongue to penetrate deep inside.
Thanks so much for the feedback everyone. Especially from the providers and men who love them!
I saw delaney at barbies today for the second time in two days. I would spend a week eating her ass if I had the time and the money. Clean , perfect ass. Felt like I was eating one of the US soccer team players asses out today with that body. At one point, I just literally stopped and just stared at that ass for a good 3- 5 minutes.
I looooooove is done to me. The right provider would have me hooked, lol
im starting to wonder if the lost art of DATO is gone. I hardly see it in reviews anymore. Originally Posted by cage196
you hardly don't see it in my reviews!

for that matter, I don't see much kissing or Daty in reviews. a lot of guys just sail past foreplay it seems.
just curious why providers wouldnt be okay with this. Someone wants to pay me to lick my ass, go ahead.....