Provider, you're in a jam, ie car stuck on the road..

You call, I hang up. Unless I am fucking you, I don't want to talk to you.
  • anita
  • 10-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey if you got s plumbing problems give me a call. Any kind of plumbing problem ok, I have all the tools to get the job done and clean you oh sorry I mean pipes out thoroughly. You will be very satisfied Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL I will sure call you for that
i dont give a damn, Yes, i have a Daddy on this board would be the first person id call. And its mutual, would pick him up in a heart beat if he needed. Been seeing him 4 times a month for over a year now. We are friends. If that makes me girly or less independent, so what? Not the worse thing to be, last time i looked i do have a vagina between my legs and manicured nails. Wont be changing any tires or anything like that. Originally Posted by MistressToriLynn
nothing wrong with a sugar daddy..all providers should have one
If a lady's in a jam and she has my number, she can call me. I'll help her out because that's just the type of dude I am. I've been in jams before and got help. What's wrong with returning the favor.

Now, if I come get you, you might have to let me hit. Just saying. I am a person with needs, after all.
I consider the providers I see regularly my friends and would gladly help any of them. Sure wouldn't want them to have to deal with a stranger.
Now, if I come get you, you might have to let me hit. Just saying. I am a person with needs, after all. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
you ho...lol
I have never had a hobby friend when I have been in a jam. I have some friends in the hobby that I consider true friends. I know I could call on them and they know they could call on me.
You call, I hang up. Unless I am fucking you, I don't want to talk to you. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
A little harsh ... but a safe attitude for most associates in the hobby.

But I am a little weaker ... only if I knew her very well and for over a year, then I would probably help without any strings,
Karma can be a vindictive bitch.