Top Good Looking Providers Banned !

Read the above 10 posts... I rest my case.
Personally, I thought "extra cunty" was pretty mild all things considered. And I rather viewed it as a compliment.
Ya know, Eccie has become a fucking joke!! Sorry Mods!!!! When I first posted a review on this site a few months ago, I thought it would be a great way of getting to know providers and possibly pick up a buddy or two along the way! And it has, to a point.
WK or BK, does it matter?!! I thought we were all adults on here, but evidently that's not the case! It's like a bunch of 13 year olds!! Thank God for P411!! Simple and discreet with no threads!! Too much fucking drama here.....and its not the providers, it's some of the hobbyist!!! As far as Tara is concerned, I've met her 3 times and enjoyed her company! If that makes me a WK, then it is what it is. I'll continue to see her when she's ready to hobby again! I've said it before, if you don't like her, don't be a douche and say shit about her! Be a gentleman, grow a pair and just don't read her reviews and posts....how hard is that?!! If you do like her, then continue to see her and enjoy her company! I know I will!! And since I'm on my soapbox, it's even worse that Tara's or any any other providers haters try to provoke the guys that support them! Makes you look like even more of a douche!!! I'll still post reviews in the future, but I won't post another comment on these types of threads! Providers, clients.....happy hobbying!!
So let me get this straight ... Detroit is pissed because of the Interference call being picked up and Jerry, Stephen and Christie had a bromance in Jerry's suite ... right?

Oh ... and same day same drama same ECCIE. Can't we all just get along?
She's still active on P411.....log on there and get the answer straight from the horses mouth. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Horse, hehe
She's still active on P411.....log on there and get the answer straight from the horses mouth. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Horse, hehe Originally Posted by Boltfan

Haahahhaaaaaaaa
In MY HUMBLE OPINION, here's the thing with Tara.

Good looking, great body? Based on pics and gents comments, yep. Bolt ons? Meh, never my thing, Mercedes convertible? WGAS!

Seems to me her supporters justify her behavior because she treats them well. Again, WGAS? There's never any excuse for any provider on here lashing out in PM's over comments made in public posts. It's her operating style, and it's simply put...UNACCEPTABLE.

Many moons ago, I wanted to see her. Thankfully, the big head did the thinking and I dodged the bullet. (She would likely say SHE's the one who dodged the bullet by not seeing me! LOL)

She'll always have supporters and detractors, it's been a solid marketing ploy for many years. Banned or not...for the last time, WGAS!

* Who Gives A Shit
... There's never any excuse for any provider on here lashing out in PM's over comments made in public posts....

* Who Gives A Shit Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Not the only provider doing this
Not the only provider doing this Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
The solution is generally the little red triangle in the bottom corner of the PM. I'm not much for RTMing stuff.. but when you ask a person to stop and they keep going, what other choice is there, really?
The solution is generally the little red triangle in the bottom corner of the PM. I'm not much for RTMing stuff.. but when you ask a person to stop and they keep going, what other choice is there, really? Originally Posted by GracePreston
Come on Grace, dammit! You know the other choice. Tuck your balls safely away someplace, and become a White Knight. Sheesh!!!
I've never been banned and that's all I care about.
Me either. The worst I've gotten is a couple of points one year. LOL
The solution is generally the little red triangle in the bottom corner of the PM. I'm not much for RTMing stuff.. but when you ask a person to stop and they keep going, what other choice is there, really? Originally Posted by GracePreston
There's also that handy little function that's called "Ignore". Anyone on your ignore list can't PM you.
I don't ignore anyone. If someone wants to get ballsy and send me a slew of foul PM's.. they better be prepared to own them.
Ha all the good ones get banned when ZMods ATFs get pissy
I was the top video and bbbj provider in ATX I was banned for everything including misspelling!

Now I am UTR no more bans!!!